MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous
Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous

I LOVE this lipstick ! Beautiful pop of colour that rounds off any make up look, the amazing matte finish that makes it last forever.
Also I got 10% off at Selfridges because of the sales so get down their!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

One of my top 3 MAC lipsticks. Beautiful color! Fades nicely and stains your lips for a while which is a plus for me because I don't need to reapply like crazy during my day. Highly recommend.

on 12/3/2013 4:50:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this colour, when it arrived (purchased on eBay from my favourite and genuine Mac supplier 'hanamipie') I was wearing Girl About Town and thought it looked similar in the tube - not so, its a bright plum colour and the matt texture is just delicious!! Totally suits my fair complexion and compliments my blue eyes. I think this will suit most fair skinned blonds.

on 9/16/2013 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

For those who are a fan of matte lip color, you will not be disappointed with the formula that MAC is so great about providing in other of their favorite mattes such as Ruby Woo or the original Viva Glam.

Flat Out Fabulous is the color the model is wearing in the promotional materials. Do not be misled- on the MAC page, this color looks more hot pink when, in reality, it is more of a bright/medium fuschia that stays on all day long. I have to blast mine off at the end of the day with eye make-up remover. Great staying power along with high pigment makes for a great combo for this medium skin/red head/blue eyed woman. I asked my sales person and was told this was NOT an LE, so those having a difficult time, relax, more is coming! It is a stunning color for Fall/Winter and I can see it being a staple in my purse.

I paired this particular lippie with MAC Pro Longwear lip liner in Fashion Boost (also worn by the model) and it is a perfect match and enables longer staying power if that is possible.

Chose MAC powder blush in Pink Swoon (Sheertone) to go with this bold lip color and is a beautiful compliment to cheeks with more color than you would think for a Sheertone.

LOVE this new MAC Matte! Will be looking at several others in different colors as well.

Will have separate reviews/photos for coordinating products I selected to go with this product and review.