MAC Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
MAC Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous
Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous

4.8

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I really like this pink on my darker skin tones

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

If you love a matte, vivid bluish-tone fuchsia lipstick, then you need not look any further than Flat Out Fabulous! This lipstick is it, indeed. The colour totally pops against my mocha complexion. It is gorgeous. And, it lasts all day!! I applied the lipstick from the tube (with EOS Coconut Milk balm beneath) at 10:30am, ate, drank, and it was still just as vivid when I had to rub (rub hard) it off at 11pm. It is not even categorized as a long-wearing lipstick. It's the retro matte formula and I love it. Go and get this!! It is absolutely worth the money. As a matter of fact, get it in a few highly wearable shades (subject to your own opinion, of course) and you will be set for lipsticks. One application of the lipstick will fix you for the day. It's perfection!

on 1/21/2015 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Flat Out Fabulous is just that! And a bag of chips! This bold, neon-y fuchsia is not for the faint-of-heart. Wallflowers steer clear. Instead, this is a shoulders squared back, chest all the way out, chin up kinda color. It's pigment-rich, matte and long lasting. I'm a deep, chocolate brown "silver fox" and this lippie demands that ALL HAIL THE QUEEN! Add it to your lipstick collection, wear it often, and watch the world swoon!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is the best darkish pink lipstick for women of color. It's pops so well with my skintone. I get so many complaints whenever I wear it.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I am completely IN LOVE with this color. I am a fuchsia lipstick kind of person and this is literally PERFECT. I love the long lasting retro matte formula. Yes it is drying but I still find it to be amazing. It's a gorgeous bright but not neon Fuchsia and from what I've seen it looks good on most skin tones. Definitely a staple in my lipstick collection. I'm already almost done with my first. Already have a backup!