MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous

Filtered by hair type : Straight
MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous
Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous

on 8/7/2016 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Oh I love this lipstick. If you are not super daring in wearing bold lipsticks(red and vampy shades) but still want a bold color, this is a very great choice.

It just livens up your face whatever your skintone is. You will surely get a lot of compliments everytime you wear this color. The color and texture is super rich. This is retro matte finish so this requires a precise application since it's very pigmented and very matte.

This is a very feminine, flirty and fun shade but makes you look polished still because of the super matte finish. So much love for this lippie!

on 4/21/2015 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I love this lipstick.One of my favorite m.a.c lipsticks. I always get compliments when I use it.

on 2/15/2015 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Far out this baby has some serious staying power! I have dry lips so prep is a must, though I get about 4 hours of solid wear before needing to apply a balm over the top to prevent flaking. Yet it lasts all day and into the night,leaving a more rosy pink stain when it does finally fade. The colour is vibrant and although bright surprisingly wearable and flattering with many looks. Retro matte means super matte. Even the balm I apply over it throughout the day only shines it temporarily, and mind you the effect is just as delicious looking. It doesn't pull as much as ruby woo when applying, and a good lip brush can fix that if it bothers you, but I find it very user friendly for a matte. Although it appears opaque I have a freckle on my lip I can still see through it if I look closely. This isn't visible with the MAC luxe Catharina which is a very similar colour, but it's not enough to warrant losing a lippy over. I have a small cut on my lip that it has stained bright pink for 2 days now, even after removing it with oil and cleansing a few times. Food and drinks are no match, I don't need to touch up after most meals. This lipstick is indeed fabulous and seriously means business if you like your lip products to be long wearing, and frankly who doesn't?

on 12/29/2014 5:01:00 AM

I really do like this lipstick by MAC! It stays on all day, even through eating, drinking and kissing (sorry to my lipstick tester boyfriend!) To get the best results, I would 100% recommend lining your lips, I use MAC lip pencil in Magenta, which is a perfect match. The only thing I did find with this lipstick is that sometimes my lips did look a little.. Shapeless if I didn't apply it perfectly, as the colour is so bold you need the shape to be perfect. Another thing I had to do with this lipstick was define my brows a lot more as otherwise my face looked bottom heavy. The colour is beautiful, but is quite hard to take off and I often wake up with bits remaining or coloured lips sometimes! It has no smell to it really, but it's nice and a good consistency- a bit thick and sometimes hard to put on (too thick) but just line and make sure your lips are exfoliated (other wise it sticks to bumps!!) and this lipstick will be your going out HG!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

It is a gorgeous color, and last all day... i eat, drink, and work with it and doesn't need any touch ups... But...sometimes when i don't exfoliate my lips it can be a little dry....
but hey it's an amazing product

Girl About Town but better. I love that it's matte and that is slightly darker and more on the raspberry side of GAT. I wear it with subculture or magenta liners or more to love pro longwear liner. It looks amazing with just lashes and winged liner or with a taupe shimmery eye. It looks great with a contoured face or with a light neutral blush. Have gone through two of these so far. When I wear it I always get compliments as it looks well against my pale skin, black hair and grey/blue eyes. All my friends have bought this too. If you want to change up a vintage/pin up look this is an amazing alternative to red.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

One of my top 3 MAC lipsticks. Beautiful color! Fades nicely and stains your lips for a while which is a plus for me because I don't need to reapply like crazy during my day. Highly recommend.

on 7/24/2014 5:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This color is one of the best that I've purchased so far! I've realized I can't wear snob in the summer because of my tan so this is it! I googled Kandi Burruss' lipstick color because I really liked it and during my search I found out that this is also the lipstick worn by her co star Porsha in her beautiful mugshot lol... This is a hot color that I want to wear everyday now ❤️❤️

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

This color is fantastic. And the fact that it's a retro matte formula makes it even better. I can wear this one without liner and it doesn't matter, it won't budge. It goes on and stays on! and the color payoff is amazing. I love wearing this color, it makes me feel so pretty!

on 12/11/2013 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

LOVE this lipstick, on me it's a plummy fushia color. It's matte and it really stays on a long time. I think this color is really unique and different, I absolutely think this color is amazing on all skin tones, but when wearing this lipstick...the darker you are the hotter it looks IMO! So all my tanned lovelies...you NEED this l/s!