MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous

Filtered by skin type : Normal
MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous
Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous

4.7

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This lippy is one of my favs. I just adore Matte lipstick and I like to have a few shades always. This is one of them. Its a beautiful deep fuchsia, which adds beautiful colour to any season. Its not as drying as some of the Retro Mattes but I still use a lip primer. It lasts over 6 hours for work, and I reapply after lunch.

on 12/29/2014 5:01:00 AM

I really do like this lipstick by MAC! It stays on all day, even through eating, drinking and kissing (sorry to my lipstick tester boyfriend!) To get the best results, I would 100% recommend lining your lips, I use MAC lip pencil in Magenta, which is a perfect match. The only thing I did find with this lipstick is that sometimes my lips did look a little.. Shapeless if I didn't apply it perfectly, as the colour is so bold you need the shape to be perfect. Another thing I had to do with this lipstick was define my brows a lot more as otherwise my face looked bottom heavy. The colour is beautiful, but is quite hard to take off and I often wake up with bits remaining or coloured lips sometimes! It has no smell to it really, but it's nice and a good consistency- a bit thick and sometimes hard to put on (too thick) but just line and make sure your lips are exfoliated (other wise it sticks to bumps!!) and this lipstick will be your going out HG!

on 11/10/2014 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

As the name suggests ... it is FABULOUS. FOF is such a gorgeous pink that looks so flattering on my skin tone. No lip liner is required but sometimes I like to pair it with MAC's Currant liner which turns it into more of a plum shade but still so gorgeous! I recommend FOF as a must have especially for ladies with brown complexions. Although it is a retro matte formulae I don't find it too drying at all, it glides on easily and does not dry out my lips. This is by far my favorite pink lipstick... It is indeed flat out fabulous!!!! <3

on 9/9/2014 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful color. Obviously, it's long lasting. It's matte, just like Diva that I tried but this is drying my lips.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

One of my top 3 MAC lipsticks. Beautiful color! Fades nicely and stains your lips for a while which is a plus for me because I don't need to reapply like crazy during my day. Highly recommend.

on 7/24/2014 5:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This color is one of the best that I've purchased so far! I've realized I can't wear snob in the summer because of my tan so this is it! I googled Kandi Burruss' lipstick color because I really liked it and during my search I found out that this is also the lipstick worn by her co star Porsha in her beautiful mugshot lol... This is a hot color that I want to wear everyday now ❤️❤️

on 7/3/2014 7:54:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This is an awesome matte pink for a fun night out! It definitely makes your lips Pop and not in an outrageous kind of way. It's both bright and dark at the same time. Lol. Don't know if that makes sense. But it's a loud darkish pink and trust me, you will get loads of compliments and feel so amazing. I'm an NC45 for reference

Definetly my fav!!

on 4/9/2014 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This lipstick was the lippie of choice for my wedding day (9.28.2013) as I wanted a nude face and my lips to be center stage. When I received my photos back..oh honey....... when I tell you my photos SCREAMED...they did JUST THAT! This lipstick is amazing and the payoff is even more amazing! I was asked by so many people, "What lipstick were you wearing at your wedding?". The shade name is a true reflection of the lipstick..it's FLAT OUT FABULOUS!!!!!

on 12/3/2013 4:50:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this colour, when it arrived (purchased on eBay from my favourite and genuine Mac supplier 'hanamipie') I was wearing Girl About Town and thought it looked similar in the tube - not so, its a bright plum colour and the matt texture is just delicious!! Totally suits my fair complexion and compliments my blue eyes. I think this will suit most fair skinned blonds.