MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous

Filtered by skin tone : Other
MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous
Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous

This really is FABULOUS! I'm in love! This lipstick honestly has to be in my top 5. Its a beautiful color, It will look good on anyone! I'm definitely repurchasing when I run out.

on 2/3/2014 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

Flat Out Fabulous is a fitting name for this lipstick. I absolutely adore the color, a vibrant cool fuschia with a hint of plum. The closest lipstick I have in my stash would be MAC Quick Sizzle, although Flat Out Fabulous is a touch darker with more purple undertones. This was my first experience with the Retro Matte formula, which has proven to be a workhorse that doesn't quit. Hours after eating and drinking my lips are still perfection. Although the texture is dry, the lipstick does not dry out my lips. It still glides on easily, unlike Ruby Woo. As long as your lips are in decent shape before applying, you are as good as golden. I will continue to purchase this shade as long as MAC decides to keep making it.