MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous
Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous

4.8

on 10/17/2014 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is aptly named, fabulous indeed! Looks like a cross between Girl About Town and Rebel but with a deep matte finish, very very stricking combo!
The texture is really matte and yes, it's drying and uncomfortable BUT without the matte finish it wouldn't be that perfect. Just be sure your lips are in good shape, use lipbalm and lipliner.
I never add lipgloss on top 'cause I adore it on its own. Staying power is great as well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can see why this product has such rave reviews. This lipstick is BOLD and beautiful- one of those lipsticks that makes you feel like a million bucks no matter what kind of mood you're in. It's much more bold than what I usually go for, but it's too pretty to pass up. I was unsure of the matte formula at first, but the matte formula is what makes this lipstick so amazing. TRY IT!

on 12/30/2014 11:01:00 PM

Lasts all day, doesn't smear, looks sexy as hell and goes on nicely.. what more could a girl ask for in a lipstick?

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

How could I e👐ver look at another lipstick again. This is the best lipstick I have ever owned! I wanted it when it first came out but when i went to the store it was sold out. Months later i go to a mac counter for concealer and the lady mentions they got this back I almost jumped for joy. I quickly got it didnt even try it on. Got home and put it on im NW45 so it figured it would be to bright but its perfect I get endless compliments when I wear it. I mean the name completely fits this one of a kind color when you wear it you feel like a doll or model you just feel pretty and i love love love matte lipsticks. Anyways if you have the money make sure to go get this beautiful lipstick!💙💜💚💛💜