MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous

Filtered by age: 25-29
MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous
Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous

4.9

on 11/10/2018 6:20:00 PM

Even though is a blue toned color, I think this lipstick work on pretty much any skintone, it's an universal bold pink with strong blue undertones. It does make a statement and it's a good choice for a night out. Just remenber to use the mac lip prep+prime before wearing this, because as a retro matte formula, this is totally drying.

on 4/21/2015 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I love this lipstick.One of my favorite m.a.c lipsticks. I always get compliments when I use it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can see why this product has such rave reviews. This lipstick is BOLD and beautiful- one of those lipsticks that makes you feel like a million bucks no matter what kind of mood you're in. It's much more bold than what I usually go for, but it's too pretty to pass up. I was unsure of the matte formula at first, but the matte formula is what makes this lipstick so amazing. TRY IT!

on 2/15/2015 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Far out this baby has some serious staying power! I have dry lips so prep is a must, though I get about 4 hours of solid wear before needing to apply a balm over the top to prevent flaking. Yet it lasts all day and into the night,leaving a more rosy pink stain when it does finally fade. The colour is vibrant and although bright surprisingly wearable and flattering with many looks. Retro matte means super matte. Even the balm I apply over it throughout the day only shines it temporarily, and mind you the effect is just as delicious looking. It doesn't pull as much as ruby woo when applying, and a good lip brush can fix that if it bothers you, but I find it very user friendly for a matte. Although it appears opaque I have a freckle on my lip I can still see through it if I look closely. This isn't visible with the MAC luxe Catharina which is a very similar colour, but it's not enough to warrant losing a lippy over. I have a small cut on my lip that it has stained bright pink for 2 days now, even after removing it with oil and cleansing a few times. Food and drinks are no match, I don't need to touch up after most meals. This lipstick is indeed fabulous and seriously means business if you like your lip products to be long wearing, and frankly who doesn't?

on 12/30/2014 11:01:00 PM

Lasts all day, doesn't smear, looks sexy as hell and goes on nicely.. what more could a girl ask for in a lipstick?

Girl About Town but better. I love that it's matte and that is slightly darker and more on the raspberry side of GAT. I wear it with subculture or magenta liners or more to love pro longwear liner. It looks amazing with just lashes and winged liner or with a taupe shimmery eye. It looks great with a contoured face or with a light neutral blush. Have gone through two of these so far. When I wear it I always get compliments as it looks well against my pale skin, black hair and grey/blue eyes. All my friends have bought this too. If you want to change up a vintage/pin up look this is an amazing alternative to red.

on 11/23/2014 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

beautiful!! not much else to say. nyx butter gloss in sugar cookie ($5) is a nice match on top to add a little shine & moisture if the retro matte formula is too drying for you.

on 10/17/2014 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is aptly named, fabulous indeed! Looks like a cross between Girl About Town and Rebel but with a deep matte finish, very very stricking combo!
The texture is really matte and yes, it's drying and uncomfortable BUT without the matte finish it wouldn't be that perfect. Just be sure your lips are in good shape, use lipbalm and lipliner.
I never add lipgloss on top 'cause I adore it on its own. Staying power is great as well.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am in love with this color...I MEAN REALLY IN LOVE! According to Temptalia it's, "a cool-toned, fuchsia-plum with a flat, matte finish." To me it's delicate & feminine with just enough pizzazz. The texture is like Velvet...& that's attributed to the fact that I exfoliate & slightly moisturize while applying MAC's lip erase to enhance the product to its fullest.

on 3/5/2014 11:57:00 PM

It is just like it's name. Also being MAC lipstick, the quality is awesome. My fav bright lipstick. Will surely repurchase it !