MAC Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
MAC Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous
Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous

4.7

I love to write this review to let lipstick lovers to know about this shade flat out flabolous.... It's like a purply pink shade and it is a retro matte finish, so you need to exfoliate lips well before u apply this lipstick. Staying power is good. Hey it compliments skintone, all skintone from fair to dark in my opinion. If you have dark lips, line with dark pink shade and top up with this flat out flabolous lipstick, it will look omg georgous ... As it won't look complete purple and looks wearable shade even to work office or while hanging out... I love all fired up, relentlessly red and flat out flabolous from retro matte finish. I absolutely recommend this shade... If you have small lips this lipstick finish makes lips further smaller, I recommend applying lipgloss very little on centre of lips, oh god ready to go out, awesome colour with plumpiness....

on 5/23/2015 10:44:00 AM

For sure my favorite MAC Lipstick! Is so beautiful, a pink color with purple undertone, really opaque and looks good on every skin tone. AMAZING!

on 12/29/2014 5:01:00 AM

I really do like this lipstick by MAC! It stays on all day, even through eating, drinking and kissing (sorry to my lipstick tester boyfriend!) To get the best results, I would 100% recommend lining your lips, I use MAC lip pencil in Magenta, which is a perfect match. The only thing I did find with this lipstick is that sometimes my lips did look a little.. Shapeless if I didn't apply it perfectly, as the colour is so bold you need the shape to be perfect. Another thing I had to do with this lipstick was define my brows a lot more as otherwise my face looked bottom heavy. The colour is beautiful, but is quite hard to take off and I often wake up with bits remaining or coloured lips sometimes! It has no smell to it really, but it's nice and a good consistency- a bit thick and sometimes hard to put on (too thick) but just line and make sure your lips are exfoliated (other wise it sticks to bumps!!) and this lipstick will be your going out HG!

I LOVE this lipstick ! Beautiful pop of colour that rounds off any make up look, the amazing matte finish that makes it last forever.
Also I got 10% off at Selfridges because of the sales so get down their!

Great lipstick! First mac lipstick I ever bought and fell in love, great colour and lasts when applied properly. Obviously because it is matte it needs a base layer of some sort of lip balm otherwise you end up with very dry lips but I would certainly recommend it.

on 9/9/2014 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful color. Obviously, it's long lasting. It's matte, just like Diva that I tried but this is drying my lips.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

One of my top 3 MAC lipsticks. Beautiful color! Fades nicely and stains your lips for a while which is a plus for me because I don't need to reapply like crazy during my day. Highly recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

How could I e👐ver look at another lipstick again. This is the best lipstick I have ever owned! I wanted it when it first came out but when i went to the store it was sold out. Months later i go to a mac counter for concealer and the lady mentions they got this back I almost jumped for joy. I quickly got it didnt even try it on. Got home and put it on im NW45 so it figured it would be to bright but its perfect I get endless compliments when I wear it. I mean the name completely fits this one of a kind color when you wear it you feel like a doll or model you just feel pretty and i love love love matte lipsticks. Anyways if you have the money make sure to go get this beautiful lipstick!💙💜💚💛💜

on 11/22/2013 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS COLOR! I ordered it online and I was sooo excited lol. It is a fuchsia color on my lips with violet undertones. Looks great on so many different skin tones and the matte finish has gives you an amazing, put together look. A winged liner or simply some mascara plus Flat Out Fabulous is all you need. This is my favorite MAC lipstick ever. I will definitely be repurchasing.!