Revlon Colorstay - Bonsai (230)

Revlon Colorstay - Bonsai (230)
Colorstay - Bonsai (230)

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/18/2016 2:26:00 AM

Unlike previous reviewers, I like this polish. It's a green polish with subtle gold shimmer. It looks very unusual. I agree it may not be the most work appropriate colour, but no green polish is. It looks nice with my pale skin tone. It feels right wearing this shade of green around Halloween.

The formula is a little on the thin side, which is why I deducted 1 lippie, but it is still easy to work with. 2 coats gave me perfect opacity. I had no problem with chipping either.

I believe this polish has been discontinued, but it is still being sold. I bought mine in Poundland.

on 5/22/2014 3:37:00 PM

Put no for repurchase because it is supposedly discontinued. Picked this up from Ulta on a whim - hey, it was $1.99! The previous description of the Slimey character from Ghostbusters is pretty funny...and pretty accurate. But I still like the color. I really like how the gold pops. What I don't like? This stuff chips. I had 1 chip on day 2 and today is day 3 and I have yet another. No good.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is ugly lol. I was feeling adventurous and I do love green so I decided to pick this up. Plus, it was only $2.00. I thought it would look nice against my skin since I'm olive toned. Boy, was I wrong. Remember the movie Ghostbusters? Remember that little green floating monster in the library? Well, the color is the same as that thing. Booger green slime with a touch of gold shimmer. Also, I would not consider this long wearing like the bottle states. I got chips next day. Would I recommend this to someone? NO

on 9/16/2013 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a muted mossy green with a subtle golden shimmer. Looked great in the bottle but on my nails, not so much. I'm an NC 42 -- this would look better on a pale girl I think. It's a two-coater, and I got it for only 99 cents at Target with coupons.

Popular Polishes