It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Powder Brush

It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Powder Brush

4.7

on 11/19/2014 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been pretty consistently impressed with It Cosmetics, and after seeing a demo on QVC I decided it was time to update my makeup brushes. I really adore this brush--as promised, it doesn't shed and it is amazingly soft, which feels great on my skin. I use this to apply my BM Mineral Veil and it does a wonderful job. For a long time I balked at getting more expensive makeup brushes...a brush is a brush, right? Nope! This brush is far superior than anything I've ever tried. It works better with Bare Minerals foundation and mineral veil than the actual Bare Minerals brush! This is great for blending and doesn't leave any product all over your face like some brushes. I'm pretty impressed and I am looking forward to buying more It Cosmetics brushes!

on 2/5/2014 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I have 2 of these brushes. One I got in a Beauty Test Tube in 2013, and the other I bought from QVC with the HD Bye Bye Pores powder, around 2011. I love them both, but the QVC one is rounder and denser for some reason, but good for foundation or as a general use kabuki. The Test Tube one is looser, flatter on top, better for powder or bronzer. They are both large, maybe too large, but I like both of them for different reasons. So if you are buying this brush in person, take a good look because you may get one or the other! They are both very soft and very good quality, which is consistent with It Cosmetics as a brand. Their stuff is all top notch and I look forward to trying more of their products.

on 12/9/2013 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I purchased the Celebration Fdn. and for an extra $3, I got this brush !!!
I was skeptical about it from the picture, it looks like the Sigma F80 which I don't care for because I find it too dense.
But not this one by IT, it is less dense, which means there is some "give" to the brush, it works wonderfully with the powder fdn, and liquid as well.

on 10/22/2013 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I use this powder brush and a blush brush. This brush is very soft but still durable. It's not very expensive and is also easy to clean.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Was going to buy the Mac powder brush but got this instead. I love it! I have no regrets at all! No shedding, super soft, and lays my Mac mineral skin finish beautifully. Definitely worth the money.

on 2/2/2014 3:09:00 AM

Luv how soft it is. Was eyeing it for the longest. The price is way up there and didnt want to pay full price ($58), which is alot for a makeup brush. But sfter the 20% off coupon and $11 off due to my points, it was reasonable enough to buy. It is one of the softest brush ever! Picks up well and feel amazing. Worth buying after the discounts.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Best powder brush I've ever used. Large, thick, soft - one of my favourite things. It has a soft coated handle and comes with its own plastic tube for travelling. Just the right size for a light flick of my rose scented Jurlique Silk Finishing Powder. Much cheaper than my Chanel brushes and the one I grab first. If you only have one brush, this is the one.

Popular Makeup Brushes