Guerlain Tenue de Perfection Timeproof Foundation

Guerlain Tenue de Perfection Timeproof Foundation
Tenue de Perfection Timeproof FoundationTenue de Perfection Timeproof FoundationTenue de Perfection Timeproof Foundation

4.1

Aqua (water), methyl trimethicone, dimethicone, isododecane, alcohol, PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, silica, butylene glycol, mica, aluminum hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, phenyl trimethicone, disteardimonium hectorite, sodium myristoyl glutamate, stearic acid, glyceryl undecyl dimethicone, VP/VA copolymer, propylene carbonate, parfum (fragrance), sodium chloride, tromethamine, BHT, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionene, benzyl benzoate, geraniol, /- CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77492, CC7491, CI 77499 (iron oxides)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I really love the formula. But too bad, I bought the wrong shade. I have tried Too Faced Born This Way, Maybelline Matte Poreless, Bourjois CC, The Face Shop Cushion, and the other 2 Bourjois foundations to compare. This could be the perfect foundation for me. I was really convinced to but this foundation after reading all the reviews. But, just my bad that I bought a cool toned shades like number 13. I usually go for bargain options, but I'm thinking I should really buy the warm toned shade next time.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love most things Guerlain but this is an outlier. This did not hold up on my oily skin after 2 hours and I broke out in about a thousand tiny little blemishes after using it and I have never broken out from a foundation quite this badly. This one was not good for me.

on 3/3/2017 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

As a foundation junkie, my two cents are that this product is nothing to write home about. Once you get a loan and can afford this, we all can chat about the quality but by then, let's just say products at 1/10 of the price have stayed longer on my skin than this. Did it make my skin feel or look better? A big no. The shade selection was not appealing either. Bottom line is that if you win the lottery, try this but then you can be disappointed!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My fabricate foundation! It lasts me all day without melting off. Full coverage and I used to wear it when I had a lot of imperfections and it would cover up everything without looking cakey or heavy. It is on the pricy end so now I only wear it when I need to go out and I don't want to touch up on my make up. Best foundation if you want full coverage and looking natural at the same time.

on 9/4/2016 10:15:00 AM

Pros: Perfect coverage. The shade is fit. Have not caused break-out so far.

Cons: A little bit hard to apply. And it is not so moisturizing for the skin.

on 9/3/2016 6:47:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I think I found my HG. I have tried so many high end and drugstore foundations but this one is one step above. My face is combination to oily, normal at the sides of cheeks and super oily on the rest of the face. After applying it, I wore ih the whole afternoon, walked around the city (it's summer so it is super hot) and it stayed in place. I did finish it with just a bit of lingerie de peau compact from Guerlain but my face was still like a porcelain when I came back home. Did I mentioned that it covered all my hormonal pimples? Didn't cause any extra breakouts. This is such an amazing product and in my country (Croatia) it costs as much as Cliniqe, Chanel, Dior..they are all around 60$. So I will definitly repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is definitely not for my oily light skin. It oxidises on me like there is no tomorrow. It looks decent for half an hour and then i look like an oily pancake. One more hour later it just melts off. It is simply not a foundation for me. Gave it to my mom who has normal skin :)

Most of us are on the lookout for a Holy Grail foundation (which may or may not actually exist!), but this one comes pretty close for me. I'm almost 50 and have always had good skin that isn't acne prone or sensitive. I used to be quite oily and now I'm drying down a bit. One benefit of aging! It has the Guerlain smell -- mildly of roses, which I'm not bothered by and neither is my skin.

I shake it, dab dots on my skin and blend it with a brush -- typically over a silicone based primer, though for casual days it looks just fine without a primer. It builds nicely in problem areas and provides a medium coverage that borders on full, without looking or feeling heavy. Very natural.

I spray a primer on, wait for that to become tacky and then use a brush to buff the foundation again (without adding any additional foundation).

Throughout the day, it wears very well. Some transfer in areas where I sweat in the intense Florida heat (under my glasses, forehead...). Otherwise it sits where I put it and in the wintertime it stays put absolutely.

If you have very dry skin, you'll need to make sure to moisturize before using as I feel the formula might have a tendency to catch and drag on flaky patches.

All in all, I really really like this foundation and will purchase it again when this bottle runs out.

on 7/3/2016 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a nice full coverage, long wearing foundation. Guerlain has beautiful foundations. Yes, they are expensive, but if you are willing to pay more, you won't be disappointed. I find this one does oxidize a bit, so I suggest trying it on in store and walk around a little bit. The finish is absolutely stunning, and it did wear all day for me.

on 6/13/2016 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I am in love with this foundation. Best coverage without looking like a mask, melts perfectly and smooth the skin. I love Guerlain's foundation and this is the one I choose to wear every day because it lasts well on my skin from morning till evening... No powder needed here if you have a normal skin and not too oily...(if oily so powder just the T zone). This is a modern matte finish that I like - It looks perfect and not dry... I really recommend this foundation!