Redken Diamond Oil Deep Facets

Redken Diamond Oil Deep Facets

4.1

Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Quaternium-87, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Camelina Sativa Oil/Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Prunua Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonese, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 14700/Red 4, Triethanolamine.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Wow what can I say. This mask/treatment feels like no other.
After I wash it off, my hair doesn't feel like its "coated" with oil/silicones/whatever else but instead, I can feel my hair shafts feeling hydrated. I never knew hair could feel hydrated like it just drank water until I tried this??

I truly love it. It doesn't weigh down my hair at all and the hydration lasts for a few days.
Barely any scent to it but if I could describe it, it smells like baby powder + sunflower oil.

Price is not as expensive as Kerastase but not dirt cheap either. I can't get enough of this!

on 1/24/2016 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

As I've gotten older, my hair has not been as shiny or soft as it used to be. I used this product once and immediately saw significant changes. Seriously, such a great product!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used the shampoo and treatment together, so I'll review the line as a while. While this didn't make my hair in worse health it didn't improve it either. It did give a pretty shine, but the same that the all soft line does. What I did notice is that while it seemed to fortify my hair, I saw pretty much no breakage from ends. I think that the ingredients really strengthen the hair. The really odd curve ball is that my hair wasn't very moisturized, but I'm a firm believer that hair can be strong yet on the drier side. I'll pass on this, but if anyone is curious to try it, but the travel size at Ulta. You'll get a few uses and be able to decide while not breaking the bank.

on 5/2/2015 2:13:00 PM

I don't often write reviews but for this stuff it was necessary. I have been highlighting my hair since I was 14 and now that I am in my late 20s my hair has changed and become much drier. I am also growing out my hair for my wedding and it is making me crazy. I use this stuff once a week and leave it on over night if possible. It is amazing. It keeps my hair baby soft and very well hydrated! I never found a better hair mask! Hint: only use it from your ears down!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I absolutely fell in love with this one at the first try. It deeply nourishes the hair, repairing the dull, damaged and even fine hair making it soft, shiny and manageable. Say goodbye to Frizziness !!

Chemicals caused major skin inflammation. In the beginning I thought this product was improving my hair condition but then I came out in a severe skin allergy. It took a long time to identify what was causing it but I now know it was the Diamond Oil. I may be unique in this reaction but I contacted Redken and received no response. An acknowledgement would have been smart business.

on 4/7/2014 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Great hair mask. Makes my hair really soft and smooth. I use it once a week and I love it.

on 2/25/2014 12:28:00 PM

I have blonde highlighted hair that is brittle and dry. I was looking for something that will moisturize well and give softness and silkiness to my hair. This wasn't it. It did nothing for me, well, maybe just made it a tad softer but for the price you pay, its nothing. Want to try heavy cream from all soft series now.

on 12/11/2013 11:05:00 AM

I wanted to try this line, and decided to buy only this mask (to use as a conditioner and for deep conditioning) and the Shaterproof Intense Oil (even though my hair is very fine, I use a flat iron and have some damage because of that, plus I lighten my color monthly).

I can say I love them both!

The mask has a very pleasant but non-intrusive scent, that lingers for a bit after I wash it off but doesn't interfere with anything.
It's got a thick consistency, and I only need a tiny dollop to cover my whole hair - which is pretty long.
After rinsing I don't feel too much slip, but after my hair is dry it feels moisturized and healthier.

Love it and will buy another one.

on 3/8/2014 3:19:00 AM

recently tried this hair mask after bleaching my dark brown hair blond. after bleaching my hair, it lost all its natural shine and softness. after using this hair mask once, i immediately noticed a difference! my hair transformed from dry and brittle to soft and silky. definitely one of the better products out there for damaged hair. be careful of the amount you put in your hair though because it gets a bit creamy after rinsing if its not 100% rinsed out. i really like this because the smell does not linger on, like most.