Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Beaches and Cream

Makeup Geek Beaches and Cream

4.8

on 4/19/2017 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

It's slightly darker than my skin tone (I'm NC20) and it appears tan/peach in color. I use it as a base for my e/s or to blend out colors. It's pigmented and does a decent job at minimising my veins on my eyelids. There's very little kick up. Minimal fallout.

On the fence about repurchase, purely because it's 1. darker than my skin color (I usually prefer lighter colors than my skin tone as a base) 2. Like many of you, I have too many neutral e/s in my stash.

Good product. Would recommend.

on 10/24/2015 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this color in my inner corner and for my lid. Super pigmented and extremely easy to blend. I'm really excited about my MUG eye shadows.

Perfect blending shade for my skintone (NC20-NC25)

Pigmented, Creamy, perfection. Its MUG you already know this..

on 6/15/2015 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great eyeshadow, and a definite must have for those who love neutrals. I have a few Makeup Geek eyeshadows, and just like the others, this one does not disappoint. It's buttery smooth, very pigmented/opaque, and has great staying power. It's a matte, flesh toned color (for some), but on my tan skin, it serves to brighten up my eyelids. It could even be used as a highlight under the brow bone for those who prefer a matte highlight. I usually pair this with browns, oranges, and other warm toned neutrals for a classic look. I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This shade is very very slightly darker and peachier than my skin. This works as an extremely subtle matte blending color for warm shades. I can't think of anything similar, maybe more orange toned than MAC Orb. It's a nice color, but not a must for me.
It's a little powdery, but if you gently press your brush into the shadow, fall out isn't too terrible. I like that these shadows come in pans because I use pallettes a lot. I like that they are reasonably priced. They are quite nice shadows.

on 9/10/2013 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The Makeup Geek site describes Beaches and Cream as a "creamy matte natural beige with just a hint of peach". This is a beautiful natural looking highlight brown bone color, especially since I prefer a matte color on my brow bone (NC45). I think the color would make a nice nude color on lids on lighter complexions. It's a shade darker than MAC's Ricepaper but pulls a peach undertone instead of yellow on me. Beautiful!