Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream (NEW March 2013 Formula)

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream (NEW March 2013 Formula)

3.4

WATER, glycerin, ISOHEXADECANE, NIACINAMIDE*, ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, NYLON-12, dimethicone, PANTHENOL**, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE***, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PALMITOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-4^, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT^^, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE^^^, allantoin, STEARYL ALCOHOL, POLYETHYLENE, CETYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, dimethiconol, SODIUM PEG-7 OLIVE OIL CARBOXYLATE, PEUCEDANUM GRAVEOLENS (DILL) EXTRACT, PEG-100 STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, citric acid, C12-13 PARETH-3, LAURETH-7, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, titanium dioxide, MICA

on 7/27/2016 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this for a night cream. First of all, yes, it is pricey for a drugstore moisturizer, but I would honestly pay more for this if I had to. My favorite thing about it is how amazing my skin looks when I wake up. The niacinamide in it is helping to fade my acne scars, and my skin looks much brighter when I use this. My skin is soft and hydrated, not greasy. It's not too often I actually notice an improvement in my skin when I use a drugstore product so I am definitely impressed with this moisturizer. The fragrance is a little strong so I may purchase the fragrance free one next time.

on 6/14/2016 12:41:00 PM

I had been using another brand and I didn't realize how good it was until I tried Olay. Despite all the advertisement, Olay is NOT good enough for me. It made my face very puffy, and my eyebags very obvious. My cheeks started to sag. I started to look my real age, quite sadly. When I stopped using Olay, my eyebags started to deflate, and then fine lines appeared under my eyes.

My mom is 65+. She said this cream is not comfortable and not moisturizing enough.

To Read all 24 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/25/2015 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I got a travel size (5oz) for $2.38 from Target and so far I have only tried it couple of times. I like the fact that it is very easy to apply, it is not greasy, not sticky or too rich. It actually dries within seconds and my skin stays matte for the rest of the day.
I have not tried it under foundation, I will update on this product later.

on 7/20/2015 7:15:00 PM

Received a sample from a recent Glamour magazine, which has been a great new feature found this year of subscription. The sample provided only about two uses, but it was enough to see if my skin would react to the product and if this is something worth checking out. Some samples of products I’ve tested in the past don’t even spark my interest, but this one I enjoyed using. The light liquid cream spread easily on my face, without having to put too much pressure to massage into my skin. I used this in the evening and the result was a soft & smooth face that stayed decently moisturized for my dehydrated+oily T-zone skin the morning after. It didn’t leave my skin entirely matte, but it wasn’t sticky or oily either. The best part of the product was the scent – it smelled like some hair shampoo, but I can’t pinpoint which one! Since I only had a small sample, I am unable to provide feedback on the claims to actual skin improvements. Overall, it seems like this would be a decent option for anyone who has a basic skincare regimen, doesn’t want to spend that much on skincare, but still wants a slightly more luxurious option. Sometimes I feel like Oil of Olay’s regular prices are a bit too expensive as a “high-end” drugstore product that may not really help to improve your skin. If there were coupons on top of coupons and a promotion at Target or something, I might pick this up if I needed a basic face cream.

*edit* I just looked at the ingredients on the package and realized the product has some type of alcohols in it. I am surprised my skin did not react. More research would be needed on ingredients!

on 7/9/2015 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I have tried the Australian version of this which is priced at $48 US, it is absolute garbage. My skin was burned and left with a red rash. Now for the good news, I was given the US product versions of the Micro-Sculpting Serum and the Micro-Sculpting Cream, in both the fragrance and non-fragrance. What a difference what an amazing serum and cream, I after three short weeks my skin is looking great. People are remarking on the difference and how glowing my skin is looking. I do not find the fragrace version too strong. I will definitely buy again but definitely not the Australian version. The difference between the two is extraordinary, one is horrifically bad, the other is almost perfect.

on 4/12/2015 1:22:00 AM

I've tried Many over priced anti-aging products and I get the same if not better results from Olay's Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream. I usually use Peter Thomas Roths FirmX at $150 a pop but I decided to cut back on beauty products 2015 and bought my old fave Olay micro sculpting cream. The formula has changed a bit and it comes scented or scent-free now I prefer the scented guess I'm one of the few that likes it :) I'm getting the same results using Olay MS Cream that I get from PTR'S FirmX. I apply every night only and in the morning my skin looks more alive, it glows and it's more plump and it feels firmer. I usually use a light SPF under my base makeup during the day but my base makeup goes on smoother and I use less of it now. Even on nights I'm up late late as long as I use Olay MS on my face prior to bed I wake up looking like I had a full 8 hrs sleep. I don't have sensitive skin nor do I break out so if your looking for your $ worth I highly recommend Olays regenerist line! It's my MH! (MUST HAVE)

on 2/12/2015 3:44:00 PM

I have been using this moisturizer for 3 months now and i absolutely love it. i have sensitive, dry, acne prone, allergic skin. YES! so I use a lot of gentle products. I heard that the Olay line was gentle so I bought this cream. I purchases the fragrance free.

It absorbs and penetrates well into my skin, keeping my skin hydrated, moisturized and bright. It also helped to soften some fine lines that stated to develop on my forehead.

I tried incorporating the regenerist microsculpting serum into my routine but it stung really bad.

bottom line, lightweight, absorbs well, moisturizes and helps soften fine lines.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

I have the smaller $9 little bottle trial before submitting to bigger expensive jar and gladly my habit of buying smaller before buying bigger paid of on my wallet. I have acne prone skin and since added this to my skincare routine it made me breakout like crazy and I was clear for two months and only thing changes was this, I am back to using my other products but this is diff not a rebuy keeper. I have noticed is sticky and gross I plan use on neck or other parts just not on face .

on 1/14/2015 2:26:00 PM

I wouldn't say this is the best night lotion but I did like it very much considering the decent price. So far it did what it says. My skin felt good after using it and the scent is nice. I definitely liked this more than the loreal youth code. Might grab it occasionally when there's no other decent choice.

on 1/13/2015 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I was wavering between giving this two or three lippies because my skin does not like this; however, it has some good ingredients and is fragrance-free.

It simply will not absorb into my skin. I'm not sure which ingredient is the culprit but it is very strange. I gave up early on applying it in the morning because it would pill under my make-up. Even at night, however, I can serious, serious pilling, irrespective of whether or not I put anything on underneath it. It just won't absorb then rubs off in huge greyish gross clumps.

I will say though that I have very sensitive skin and this did not irritate, skin, or make my skin feel tight or itchy.

Anyway, I applaud Olay for frequently making fragrance-free products, but this just wasn't for me.