Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream (NEW March 2013 Formula)

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream (NEW March 2013 Formula)
Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream (NEW March 2013 Formula)

3.0

WATER, glycerin, ISOHEXADECANE, NIACINAMIDE*, ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, NYLON-12, dimethicone, PANTHENOL**, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE***, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PALMITOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-4^, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT^^, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE^^^, allantoin, STEARYL ALCOHOL, POLYETHYLENE, CETYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, dimethiconol, SODIUM PEG-7 OLIVE OIL CARBOXYLATE, PEUCEDANUM GRAVEOLENS (DILL) EXTRACT, PEG-100 STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, citric acid, C12-13 PARETH-3, LAURETH-7, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, titanium dioxide, MICA

on 6/25/2017 3:22:00 PM

I have used regenerist products since they first became available on the market and couldn't speak highly enough about this skin care line. In the last several months though, I suddenly developed SEVERE burning a peeling around my eyes and could not figure out what was causing this skin irritation. Finally, after eliminating the regenerist products, I realized that the microsculpting cream was causing this unbearable irritation and connected it to the new packaging and/or possible changes in the formula. So sad that I can no longer use my beloved regenerist products! I have been a life-long olay user and I am so disappointed!!!! :(

on 5/3/2017 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This broke me out, burned when applied, and didn't moisturize. Certainly did nothing for sculpting, wrinkles, etc.

I am 58 years old and do not have sensitive skin. I usually buy high end products like Clarins but had run out and I was in Target saw the Olay and said why not. I never get zits and witthin a day I noticed a pretty big zit on my forehead and thought it was a fluke. This is one week in and my skin has never ever looked worse. It is broken out with some red and bumpy zits. Not smoothe at all. I never had bad skin even as a teen. I will discontinue use and go back to my Clarins. Whatever chemicals or parabens they are putting in this product to make a profit is clearly not beneficial for my skin. :(

on 4/3/2017 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I wanted to use up my various jars of face creams so I tried this again. Ugh, I may never finish it up. I don't know why I ever thought it was good. I can't feel it doing anything at all for my skin and it's highly perfumed. As moisture is the key, I don't get why this has so little moisture. It disappears instantly, not leaving anything behind. I guess I liked it before I ever tried my current favourites which actually do something for my skin. If you must try this at least get the unscented. I don't know who this would work for - certainly not someone with dry skin.

on 3/31/2017 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

on 12/22/2016 2:25:00 AM

Been a long time user of Olay. Started having a lot of skin issues with their products, but couldn't figure out why. Apparently Olay skincare is now made in CHINA and Thailand. They used to be made in Cincinnati. They are now also laden with parabens. I mentioned it on their FB page and they blocked me, same for IG.... This product caused a lot of skin issues that are still there, even though I stopped using the product.

on 10/23/2016 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I bought this to-day, and as soon as I applied it to a clean face it started to feel like a burning
sensation. I left it on for a short while thinking it might subside, but when I looked in the mirror
I had 2 red wide marks below my eyes, just above my cheekbones.I quickly washed my face,
About 1 hour later I still have the red marks.and the burning feeling has not subsided.
I have never ever had an allergic reaction with any other cream. I have to give it 1 star so as
I can get this review published.
Do not try without first testing it on your face! I find it strange, because I do not have sensitive
skin.At least I never thought so!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

For 1-2 weeks I've been using this cream once per day, and I've also been using Neocell collagen powder every morning, so I'm not sure which one is working, or if both are.

My face really is more sculpted. Mu cheekbones and the hollow beneath them are more visible, and my face appears more firm.

It was relatively inexpensive on ebay.

I would prefer a squeeze tube or pump, so it wouldn't get under my fingernails.

on 7/27/2016 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this for a night cream. First of all, yes, it is pricey for a drugstore moisturizer, but I would honestly pay more for this if I had to. My favorite thing about it is how amazing my skin looks when I wake up. The niacinamide in it is helping to fade my acne scars, and my skin looks much brighter when I use this. My skin is soft and hydrated, not greasy. It's not too often I actually notice an improvement in my skin when I use a drugstore product so I am definitely impressed with this moisturizer. The fragrance is a little strong so I may purchase the fragrance free one next time.

on 6/14/2016 12:41:00 PM

I had been using another brand and I didn't realize how good it was until I tried Olay. Despite all the advertisement, Olay is NOT good enough for me. It made my face very puffy, and my eyebags very obvious. My cheeks started to sag. I started to look my real age, quite sadly. When I stopped using Olay, my eyebags started to deflate, and then fine lines appeared under my eyes.

My mom is 65+. She said this cream is not comfortable and not moisturizing enough.