It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Anti-Aging Cream

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Anti-Aging Cream
Bye Bye Redness Anti-Aging CreamBye Bye Redness Anti-Aging Cream

4.1

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, METHICONE, PROPANEDIOL, ISODODECANE, DIMETHICONE, POLYSILICONE-11, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, LAURYL PEG/PPG-18/18 METHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, HYDROLYZED SILK, ACETYL OCTAPEPTIDE-3, DIPEPTIDE DIAMINOBUTYROYL BENZYLAMIDE DIACETATE, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE) EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PERFLUORODECALIN, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCERIN, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, HYALURONIC ACID, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHOLRIDE, COLLOIDAL OATMEAL, MAGNOLIA ACUMINATA BARK EXTRACT, CHRYSANTHEMUM PARTHENIUM (FEVERFEW) EXTRACT, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, LITHOSPERMUM OFFICINALE(GROMWELL) EXTRACT, AGARICUS BISPORUS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499). 1/1/2014

on 1/30/2018 11:56:00 AM

This is a good product, I have to admit it finishes to a velvety finish that is beautiful on the skin. However, I purchased this to cover my post acne marks that leave a red discoloration on the skin. This is not opaque enough to cover the redness and this did not work. I realized I will need a concealer for that, and I thought this would do the trick, but it didn't. This is a corrector, not a concealer. I'll keep looking for a concealer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

As someone with quite a lot of redness in the skin I was looking for something just to cover these parts as I hate wearing a full face of Foundation. My redness is mainly on the nose, chin and sides of nose - pretty sure it’s Rosacea! It’s very annoying so I bought this due to amazing reviews. It’s quite a thick creamy texture which when patted on lightly with fingers can actually make pores appear smaller. The main problem with this is the colour - it’s almost a dirty red brown colour and as someone with quite fair skin it almost creates darker patches on the skin. Now this might not be so obvious to other people but in certain lights the darker patches can be seen. The thing is sometimes this stuff can be really good especially when I’m not at work and just literally want to cover some of the redness up in a non maintenance kind of way. It looks like they have made other shades but they aren’t available in the UK - not sure why! But I’d probably be more keen on this stuff if it was a lighter shade!

on 12/25/2017 1:47:00 PM

This is orange. Or brown. Any way you look at it, it’s not for light or fair skin, despite its claims. It looks like red clay on my (NW15) skin and is THICK and difficult to spread. I’ve spoken with several people who use this, but I look at them and think “your face looks filthy”, so, um, thanks for the advice, but-eh. No. Unsanitary jar packaging = filthy testers, so I would find a sample packet of this before I touched it. It’s just so greasy. I’m super unimpressed by IT Cosmetics. Not a single product has lived up to its absurd claims, but this is the worst. It feels like expired pancake makeup. No no no no.

on 10/22/2017 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is really a redness concealer and not a foundation, it has a light cast that wouldn't be flattering worn alone, imo. I use this over primer and under foundation. My skin is a mess, old acne scars, sun damage and lots of blotchy redness and this product is truly a game changer. You don't need much, I dot it on reddest areas and buff it in with a small flat head brush and it really does make redness disappear. I do wish it came in a tube. Definitely will repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is a candidate for HG base product for me. As someone with a lot of acne scarring, hyperpigmentation, and general redness, I'm looking for good coverage. This probably has some of the best coverage of the handful of foundations I use--it rates up there with KA SSE but lacks SSE's difficult to work with texture. Win-win! It applies flawlessly with my IT 106 OMG! foundation brush, and fingers work well too. I am so glad they came out with two more shades because the original shade was too dark for my NC15-20 complexion. I went one shade lighter, Transforming Light Beige, and it's a good match. It wears great too! For reference, here are all the foundations I use--summer: IT Your Skin But Better CC (I mix fair and light for a better match); all other seasons: TIU24H in 140N, this one I'm reviewing, and KA SSE in sx05.

*EDIT 10/20/17* I think Transforming Light Beige is actually too dark for me. I'm going to have to return it. IT's extremely limited color selection is definitely a drawback :(

on 8/24/2017 12:17:00 PM

I'm a middle age woman with mild rosacea who loves makeup, but tends to be very lazy with its application. This is a HG product for me and works better than any other concealer I have tried. I dip a makeup sponge in the jar and use the tiniest amount to cover the redness on my cheeks and nose, then use a light foundation on top with powder. My skin tone is similar to the one color this comes in so it works perfectly for me. It's allowed me to stop using heavy, masky foundations to try and cover the redness. Also, the formula on this is mild and non-irritating. I resisted trying this based on the price and the small size of the jar but one jar lasted me a couple of months with daily application. I usually order from Ulta who tend to have some sort of nice free gift with an It Cosmetics purchase on a regular basis so worth checking out for. If you have rosacea and struggle with finding non-irritating makeup that works that's easy to use, you have to try this!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am over 59. Blonde straight hair, fair to light skin. Getting a lot of redness lately.
I like most "IT" cosmetic products. Lately started to get a lot of redness on my checks, mostly. Decided to try this. "Bye Bye Redness." It is expensive but I try to us very little. It works well. Covers red cheeks as well as any other red parts on my face. Never got this before and don't know if it's allergy or other causing it. The cream covers all very well and my skin doesn't react. I have very sensitive skin, I find it quite drying though. But Ok when I wear it. Looks natural but not shiny, rather dull. It applies well and covers well. It's rather thick and very little goes a long way. Usually use my fingers and brush at the end of application. Ilike it but wish I hadn't gotten this redness problem so suddenly. I still don't know if it's a new "state' I'm in or an allergy to makeup in general. I have used Revlon New Complexion for years and loved it. Suddenly it seemed to give me this redness problem. Which caused me to try the IT product I am writing about. Revlon spread so much easier and felt so much lighter to wear. Less drying. Also much less expensive. Or Cover Girl in compact also. So it's either a change in formula or an allergic reaction suddenly. Age also could have caused a change in skin and this new problem. I still hope it will work itself out and this "redness thing" will subside and go away. I guess time will tell. I have had allergies in the past that after a time went away. I hope this will too. But I hear of many ladies who have suddenly developed this redness problem. It's not itchy.
I now keep my cream simply to help it subside. I use Pond's Cold Cream which has never caused me a problem, and put the fancier stuff away. Asam Gold and Skinn, etc. Although they have never caused me a problem before. Pond's is the cream once suggested by a dermatologist seems to be the best when things really flare up.
So, time will tell if this redness thing gets better or worse. Meanwhile I'll continue with the Pond's Cold Cream in the evening and day when not using IT. Hopes that helps someone else. Good Luck. Maybe it's just the pollution we are confronted with each day now?? :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I have been using this for eight days and so far, no breakouts or irritation. It's incredibly expensive for the amount of product you receive. I had an Ulta gift card and I doubt that I would have purchased this if I were buying it. The pros -- it covers well and lasts for about ten hours. I get a bit shiny late in the day but it looks more like a glow and not so much like grease. Cons - it's difficult to apply at first, and it was tough for me to figure out how to apply it. I tried a BB brush (meh), my fingers (too heavy) and my RT stippling brush (bingo). I dot small amounts of foundation on my face and use the RT brush to stipple, swirl, and dab until I get even coverage. I found it's better to apply a bit too much than a bit too little in order to achieve even, full coverage. If I go a bit too heavy, I dab a damp RT Miracle Complexion Sponge over my face to pick up a big of the excess. Even though it's difficult to apply (at least for me), it's worth the extra effort. I'm very red on my chin and around my nose because of broken capillaries (thanks to years of smoking), and I'm uneven everywhere else. I really like the coverage. The color is a tiny bit yellow for me, but I think I'm the only one who would notice. (Now, a public service announcement: Smoking ruins your skin. You might not see it now, but you will see it in the future. I quit ten years ago after having smoked for 20+ years. Do your face, your lungs, and yourself a favor: QUIT!)

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Got my hubby to buy me a tub when he went on his annual US work trips. I was having a severe cystic outbreak then and i was hoping that I can solely use this product to cover those big bad red marks left behind by the cystic acne (yes, they can measure up to the size of a quarter).

The product comes in a small jar and i found that the consistency was very strange. Its jelly moussey like and leaves streaks when applied using a brush. The coverage was not impressive either after applying 2 layers, the redness was still apparent. I wanted to toss it into the bin but figured i should wait till my acne calms down before i try again.

So, one day i decided to use it again. My breakouts had since subsided / healed and i only needed to cover my post acne hyperpigmentation (think red / dark red). I applied using a synthetic paddle concealer brush then blend it out with very very light feathery strokes with my MAC 217. This time, the concealment was much better, no more streaks and covered the lighter redness well. However it was still unable to cover those that were deep red.

Staying power was not impressive, I get at most half a day with it ..

on 4/23/2017 1:18:00 PM

This product did not help my 'cause'. Purchased to cover facial cystic acne (red blemishes). When applied to the blemished area, it's coverage was fair at best as I worked the product repeatedly over the redness. Even after working the product onto my blemished skin, the result was unsatisfactory. Too much effort for the time and price spent on Bye Bye Redness Anti Aging Creme.