Rimmel ScandalEyes Retro Glam Mascara

Rimmel ScandalEyes Retro Glam Mascara

3.4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Rimmel ScandalEyes is the best type of mascara. This one has a weirder brush, but it still makes the eyelashes look nice. It separates them without making them very clumpy. If you apply several layers, it will really make your eyes pop. Apart from giving extra volume, it curves mine too so I don't have to use an eyelash curler.

on 6/30/2016 11:36:00 PM

I said yes, I would buy this again. This feels like a huge if. I was not disappointed by the mascara, but I wasn't blown away by it either. It provides good volume (more than I expected honestly). The wand is pretty cool when you look at it (sort of resembles an hourglass). There is a bit a fallout and smudging, but it's not terrible either. If you are just wanting a mascara that does it's job and is cheap, this one is alright.

To Read all 89 Reviews, Login or Join

Your typical day time mascara. Doesn't give me the volume I long for, other than that it's ok. Lasts all day, doesn't clump, easy to use, the brush reaches the lashes very well, I just wished this could give me more volume & lenght. Price is good so I'd definitely but it again. I use it for work and after 8 hours it's still on, my lashes look just as they did when I first applied it, even after a gym session.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Maybe I got a bad tube, but this has been such a letdown for me. Very few times have I disliked a mascara as much as I do this one. It simultaneously looks like I have nothing on, while looking clumpy. No mascara should do that.

If you want a natural looking mascara for everyday use, I highly recommend Maybelline Full n Soft. It NEVER clumps and manages to make eyelashes look like they're naturally fuller without giving you that "wet" look.

I hate giving bad reviews, but I have to be honest. This mascara is horrible, and I refuse to spend more $$$ just to see if it was a fluke, or if it really is that bad normally. It's definitely not a repurchase.

on 5/18/2016 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Simple, plain, easy to use everyday mascara. I don't recall if it ever flake so it goes straight in the pros, but in the cons, I really couldn't find anything special or outstanding in its formula. I loved the design tho!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Cool

I LOVE this mascara, I have purchased so many high end mascaras but nothing compares to this it makes your eyelashes look like you have on falsies, I've literally had people come up to me and say " Wow, what lashes are you wearing", but I've never worn lashes in my life its just this amazing mascara. I do have to say the packaging is pretty ugly but it's what's inside that matters (haha). I'm on my second tube that's how much i adore this mascara!

on 4/22/2016 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

A few weeks ago I was looking for a cheaper alternative to the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara because I am a big fan of the hourglass shaped wand. At first I tried the Covergirl Flamed Out mascara but I felt that it was generally just a dry mascara when trying to apply. I picked up this Rimmel mascara because I was looking for some other products by the brand and I ended up loving this mascara so much! My lashes are sort of thin, they are naturally very curled and even with one swipe I saw a huge difference. Personally, I like to cake on mascara, even though in middle school I used to cringe at the sight of a girl with spider lashes lol. This mascara really lengthened my lashes and I will definitely buy it again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great mascara. staying power and color are both amazing

This mascara is amazing. My first time using it I fell in love with it. It gives me amazing volume, length, and definition. Doesn't smudge or flake AT ALL, and those are the two things that I can't stand with a mascara. I even went on a run with this mascara and didn't even budge. Overall, amazing mascara for the price. I would highly recommend it.

Nope, no likey. I keep trying Rimmel. And every one I try is WAY too wet! (Wet lashes =Straightened lashes). So maybe now I will be able to walk away.

Video Reviews & Tutorials