L'Oreal Paris Steampod

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

1 review

on 3/16/2014 11:16:00 AM

I cannot stress how insanely amazing the steampod is!! My hair is so hard to manage, dry, frizzy, very damaged and dull. Not now that I've found these straighteners though! The day they arrived I chucked my ghds into the back of my cupboard and they have stayed there ever since. I would never go back to using them now, and that's saying something as I have sworn by ghds since I was about 14 - 7 years! The steampod quite literally blows them out of the water.

My hair styling routine is now halved in time - because the plates are large, you can run more hair through them at once and you only need to go over each section once. With my ghds, it would take around 30 minutes to do my hair; now it takes under 10 minutes and the end result is 100 times better!

The first time I went into work after using them, EVERYONE commented on my hair - even some of the men and men never notice that kind of thing! People were asking me if I had been to the hairdressers all day, and believe me when I say that nobody used to give me compliments on my hair!! When I saw my mum she was so shocked at the difference that she's going to buy herself one (as are many of my friends)!

Never before has my hair stayed straight and frizz free all day, even when I go to clubs it looks immaculate all night! Before it would frizz up and go wavy at the first sign of any humidity or dampness but the steampod really has eliminated that. I can't give this product enough compliments - every day is a guaranteed good hair day now and I'm so happy I've found it! As corny as it sounds, it really has changed my life!!

Popular Hair Styling Tools