L'Oreal Paris L'oreal Power Moisture: Moisture Infusion Mask

L'Oreal Paris  L'oreal Power Moisture: Moisture Infusion Mask

1.9

on 3/31/2016 1:10:00 AM

I usually trust L'Oreal hair product so bought it without research, poor decision ever. No need to repeat what other has said, this is a bad product, not expensive but not worth a try.

on 6/15/2015 10:13:00 AM

I've received this treatment as a gift and was very looking forward to it. After finishing the whole tub, I've found it worst than a drugstore conditioner. While my hair is in towel dried phase, my hair feels soft, smooth and light. However, when it's completely dried, my hair feels like straw and rough. Just didn't provide any moisture at all.

on 3/31/2015 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

URGH!!!! WHY DID I NOT CHECK MAKEUPALLEY BEFORE I BOUGHT THIS???!! This product sucks. It strips my hair of any natural moisture it has accumulated/ tried to maintain and replaces it with wax and a load of build-up. My hair has never looked so dull, frizzy and dead. It is weighed down, has no shine; I cannot say anything good about this product. It has a floral smell which I don't care for and comes in a jar; the product itself is a gel-y, lotion-y like consistency. The packaging makes it difficult to open in the shower as my hands are too slippery to twist the jar.
After I applied this in the shower my hair DID feel soft and easy to comb my fingers through, but after it dried it just did nothing; in my opinion the true test comes after my hair dries...because unfortunately I do not walk around with wet hair all day.
This cost me about $5 CAD...which I could have put towards two coffee's...everyone save their money... please..

on 10/27/2014 8:47:00 AM

This product is MEH. Wasn't really impressed. It didn't do much for my hair, I even wonder if it dried it out a bit. Nothing special, I will not repurchase. There are much better products out there, like the L'Oreal Mega Moisture sold at Sally's and there's the EverCreme which is much better.

on 8/18/2014 8:20:00 PM

The weakest link in the new and otherwise pretty impressive Advanced Haircare line, including the other masks/deep conditioners.. As most others here note, this doesn't add moisture or do too much of anything. For someone who wants a decent general conditioner, this isn't badly priced. But doesn't deliver what it claims to do.

Two other notes. Mine was particularly runny, resulting in lots of wasted product. Also, as almost everyone rating all of the masks/deep conditioners in this line note, these tubs are a pain to open and to keep the water out. I lost my grip on this one and a huge blob of product fell on the shower floor, washed down the drain. I wasn't too concerned since this was a bit of a bomb results-wise but I don't want to lose what's in the other tubs in this line.

on 8/16/2014 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got a full sized jar of this as a gift with purchase of L'Oreal hair colour. Very disappointing product! It actually made my hair drier over time. Ended up throwing it out.

I found this product to be okay. I have lightened hair which is straight and fine. Needless to say, I'm always on the hunt for a good moisturizing masque.

The consistency is interesting, as one reviewer mentioned, a gel-like texture. It has a wonderful smell, like an ocean mist scent.

The product itself comes in a jar which I sometimes find difficult to open and close because of wet hands. It has a screw-on lid that I have to fumble with.

Onto the product: I find it's not bad, but not great, either. I've been using it every other day, and found that it has moistened my hair a little, however, not the way I thought it should. An everyday conditioner works just as well. It has calmed down some of my frizzies, however I was hoping for sleeker, shinier hair by using it. Three stars all the way around.

I won't be repurchasing, because I think there are much better products out there.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

This is an amazing product! In the past year I've gone through a series of changes with regards to hair colour. This is the mask that has prevented my hair from resembling a bird's nest. It also smells amazing - one of those scents they finish your hair with in the salon.
I have naturally frizzy hair that lacks a bit of moisture.So, when I ombred my hair I really needed a product that was going to reduce the effects of all that damage. I would use this every other week when I washed my hair. I would shampoo, condition with my regular conditioner and quickly rinse. Then I'd follow up with this and leave it in while I washed the rest of me and shaved. The first time I used this my hair felt so soft.
I've bleached my hair yet again. I found that it's not as effective as it was before, but it's still the best thing I've tried.
The first time I bought it was from Rexall. It was a little under $10, which isn't a bad price for the amount of product you get. However, if you live in Canada I recommend you check saleevent.ca because they have this mask and others for about $3.

on 1/8/2014 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product has a strange, gel-like consistency for a hair masque. I wanted to try it because my favorite drugstore deep conditioner is being phased out (Pantene's deep treatment for medium-thick hair...for some reason that 3 dollar product is my holy grail conditioner, even compared to high end products) and I thought it might be a good replacement. It definitely isn't. The feel of it in the shower was pretty nice but it left my hair dry and straw-like. I have pretty long, thick hair but it's not color-treated and mostly healthy. The smell is pretty nice--it's a scent that reminds me of products that are marketed as smelling like "sea spray" or something like that. I don't know what hair would work well with this product. I wouldn't recommend it.

This mask isn't for someone who has dry, damaged hair. It just isn't enough moisture.