Almay Skin Stays Clean Pressed Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

3.0

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought mine in 'fair' at Big Lots for $4. I like the way it feels on my skin when I put it on but it doesn't control shine at all and I'm always re-applying. It doesn't match exactly but it was worth the price.

I have Almay Skin Stays Clean Pressed Powder in Medium. If you apply it right, it can make your skin look poreless and it gives good coverage. The only problem is that after 4 hours my face feels so sticky and grimy, all I can think about is how badly I want to go home and take a shower!!! Reapplying doesn't give good results, I look all streaky and orange. There have to be much better products out there.

This totally gave me acne. I stopped using it and a week later - my acne went away.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I actually like this powder despite its so-so reviews. I like it much better than the clear complexion powder simply because it doesn't make me look pasty (like the cc powder) and doesn't dry out my skin. Med-Light (but more on the light side) coverage. Nice neutral color matches skin tone. Best drugstore powder, in my opinion.

I have to say this is the worst powder I have ever tried. In my area temperatures routinely reach the 100s in July and August, so I need a heavy duty oil control powder. I remembered that in a recent newsletter Paula Begoun suggested this powder as a good one for those with really oily skin so I decided to give it a try. Well, I realize that in 100 degree weather nothing is going to hold up all day, but I was amazed at how fast I experienced shine breakthrough with this powder. I had barely walked out the door to walk to my car to drive to work and my face was already a greasy mess. With Cornsilk or Clinique's Stay Matte I can at least make it to the car. :) When I arrived at work someone asked what happened to me, why was my forehead all greasy and sweaty, and I was embarrassed. The strange thing is, this looks and feels very heavy compared to other powders I've used, and I figured at least the oil would have a difficult time breaking through something so heavy and thick. Not so.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like all Almay powders, they controll oil well and dont cause any acne on me. I keap on trying new stuff, but I always come back to Almay. Did you know that they are actually a cheaper version of Clinique?? LOL, my mom told me