Almay Skin Stays Clean Pressed Powder

Filtered by age: 25-29

3.8

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought mine in 'fair' at Big Lots for $4. I like the way it feels on my skin when I put it on but it doesn't control shine at all and I'm always re-applying. It doesn't match exactly but it was worth the price.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a very nice powder that does indeed erase all signs of pores (at least on me). Mine aren't big, but with this powder I have NONE. I really like how this mattifies and keeps t-zone oilies away. Also, I have never broken out from this. In fact, used in conjunction with the SSC foundation, my complection is always at it's best. I don't know why I even use other foundations and powders - guess I just like to collect STUFF - but this will always be on hand. The only 2 things I don't like so much are the case (kinda looks cheap - light silver bulky box shape) and the powder puff, which is a square and kind of awkward in the hands. I apply with a brush, but for on-the-go, I guess the puff does it's job.
Great great powder for summer. 2 big thumbs up!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have combo/dry, MAC NC25/30 skin. I really like this powder. The color match is good, the texture is nice, and it doesn't dry out my face. I just wish it came in a round compact, rather than a square one. It would make it easier for me to get to all the product with my brush (Sonia Kashuk 02).

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This powder is not milled properly. It just sits on your face like a mask no matter how much you blend. It didn't really live up to what it claims. I also found it to be quite ashy.