Neal's Yard Mineral Foundation

Neal's Yard Mineral Foundation

2.3

Not tested on animals

on 4/22/2016 2:40:00 AM

I love this product, gives me fantastic coverage and leaves my skin smooth and soft. I have the lightest shade and thinks it's the best mineral makeup I've purchased so far. I've tried all of the leading brands but this is my favourite. The pots are huge so plenty of product. Love the sliding protective cover inside tat stops it spilling when you open it. Even better still, it has no nasty ingredients in!

on 4/24/2015 2:14:00 PM

Comes out very shiny and clumps on face. Does not come out matt at all and is cakey with no coverage. Absolute waste of money. I recommend rimmel stay clear or which powder over this and both are under a quarter of price.

I tried this after a friend started selling it.

Although I had no skin break outs and the powder was nice, it had very, very little coverage and seemed to be milled to finely. For someone with acne you need more than a little powder to cover your face, which is surely the main market they are going for. My sister has naturally dark circles under her eyes, and this again provided no coverage for them as she tried it also.

I ended up using it very quickly and although the product was well placed price wise within the market, it ended up making it poor value for money.

It really was just like using a pressed powder to be honest.

The packaging was absolutely awful; you cannot transport it in the slightest without it all tipping through the powder holes. Very disappointing for a brand I have loved on toiletries.