Lancome Energie de Vie Cream

Lancome Energie de Vie Cream

3.2

From Sephora: Water, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Peg-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Olive Fruit Oil, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Gentiana Lutea Extract / Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Dioscorea Villosa Extract / Wild Yam Root Extract, Avocado Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Apricot Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / Sweet Almond Oil, Hexyldecanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Rice Bran Oil, Fragrance, B171177/1.Unknown source: Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Black Currant Seed Oil, Alcohol, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Mica, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Sunflower Seed Oil, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Wild Yam Root Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Rhodiola Crenulata Root Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Edta, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Methylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Kiwi Fruit Water, Hexyldecanol, Fragrance.

on 2/9/2018 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The scent is heavenly and although scented facial moisturizers usually cause redness on my complexion, this one does no harm. The texture is light and gel-like, and it absorbs quickly. It’s a great summer moisturizer. Not emollient enough for the dry, cold winters we experience in the Midwest. Doesn’t break out my very sensitive skin and works like a charm in the summer. I took a lippie off because it’s a very seasonal product and also the price is way too steep for something that’s nice but ordinary.

on 1/3/2018 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have a 15mil white tube with a green cap of a lancome product with this words on it:
"Energie de vie la creme d'eau lissante & repulpante"which is translated to: " the smoothing & plumping water-infused cream"
I don't know whether it's the same product as the one in this page or not
It's almost scentless,lets put it this way:it smells like cream!and has a light,lotion-like texture.well,something between lotion and cream.on it's back it's written:
All skin types,even sensitive.apply daily after your lotion
I sometimes use it after my oriflame novage day cream,other times after lancome genifique serum.it gives a pretty glow to skin,and makes my skin look a bit smoother and plumped.that's the only effect I can observe,no moisturizing at all. it looks to me as a primer with illuminating effects so I couldn't make to try it with my foundation which was a bad idea.I can see that it can make a perfect primer for others but for me,I couldn't spread my foundation over my face or blend it and after a lot of rubbing to spread my foundation,I was left with a terrible cakey,patchy finish .once again I was proved that I can't use anything except a super moisturizing cream or lotion as my makeup base
Fortunately I could find a great use out of it.on the days that I'm not in the mood of wearing foundation,I just use concealer around my eyes,apply my day cream and then this one.whenever I do that I feel I don't need any foundation at all because it makes my natural skin look healthy and flawless. after discovering the perfect,smooth and radiant look it gives my skin,I have rarely used any foundation.
For now I'm not sure whether I will repurchase it or not.I'm just beginning to play with it and I still don't know how long it's effect lasts on.my skin.if this photoshoped look lasts for at least two or three hours and it doesn't cause breakouts or dryness as silicone primers tend to cause in my case,I definitely will repurchase it

on 10/28/2017 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Didn’t like this at all. I used it for a few weeks and the night cream and didn’t see any difference. My skin didn’t look more awake or energized. Didn’t break me out so it gets 3 lippies.

I got a one-use sample and used it on my face and neck. Didn't seem to do much for me and now, 3 days later, my face and neck are COVERED in tiny bumps. My skin is not particularly sensitive and I have used other Lancome face products with no ill effects. I look awful and I'm probably going to have to visit my dermatologist now. Grrrrr.

on 10/26/2016 1:27:00 PM

I used the sample jar I was given faithfully for over a month and saw no difference at all
in my skin! Don't waste your $$

on 1/25/2015 10:51:00 PM

I didn't like this at all. It smelled weird, like melting vinyl toys. The texture was greasy and heavy. And it did nothing for my skin, broke me out, in fact. YUCK. Pass on this. There are better creams and lotions which can you similar benefits without the grease feeling.

on 9/18/2014 12:17:00 PM

I recently tried this at a Sephora VIB Rouge event. I liked the smell and the feel on the skin. I use the cream at night and the lotion in the morning and at night. There is a night cream, but it is more of a sleep mask product. Overall, my skin feels softer and smoother. I have irritation in the form of flaking around my chin from using tretenoin cream from my plastic surgeon, and that is gradually clearing, so I am happy with that. It is my understanding that this product is popular in Asia, and has skin lightening properties and I have seen some results. I would re-purchase this.

on 4/9/2014 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

am i the only one who enjoys this scent?? i received a sample from sephora and fell in love with the scent!

its definitely overpriced for what it does... its just a cream. but a very big but is that this doesn't break me out, it sinks in sooo nicely and its a great base for me to start my morning makeup. i usually apply a primer but i find that i dont need a primer when i'm using this cream. so it has its multi use..(trying to justify the price tag here)

i have combo skin kinda more the dry side.

i would purchase it again only when sephora has their annual sale/discounts. its too expensive for me to buy otherwise.

on 9/3/2014 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I recently purchased this product out of frustration with my current skin products. Overall I am happy, my skin looks smooth and bright and feels nice. I have been having trouble with break outs lately and this has really helped to actually clear them up and heal the scabs from older blemishes. Yes, I admit it smells like crap. The accent goes away after a few minutes though. $55 is still pretty expensive (I was using Aveeno before so big difference) but compared to Lancome's other creams it's pretty reasonable. A little bit goes a long way with this product so it will last which makes the price easier to justify. I have combination skin with acne issues and although this cream is thick it isn't greasy or too heavy, just feels rich and luxurious which I love.