BaByliss Pro Miracurl Nano Titanium Professional Curl Machine

BaByliss Pro Miracurl Nano Titanium Professional Curl Machine

3.9

on 3/24/2016 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this! I have a lot of fine, stick straight hair that doesn't hold a curl well, and this is the only thing that will make my curls last all day. If I curl my hair with a normal curling iron, my hair falls flat within an hour, but not with this! If you have the same hair type as me, try it! It adds awesome texture and body to your hair!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I hate it. I once got my hair stuck in it as my friend did it backwards and we had to chop a bit of my hair off! Also the curls don't last a second in my hair! xoxo

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this thing!! Omg! I have just below the shoulder length thick hair with layers. I had my whole head done in 15 minutes. This is the first time have have used this on myself and I have a hard time understanding some of the negative reviews, I think this hair appliance is pretty much fool proof!! I have used everything available to curl my hair and this is by far the easiest, fastest to use and it creates beautiful curls! Thank you Babyliss! The warranty is also awesome (2 years)

on 1/29/2016 4:22:00 PM

I fell in love with the Miracurl when my hairdresser tried it on me a few years ago. My hair goes for days without needing to be washed, so I was so surprised to find that the curls stayed for three whole days! It also looked absolutely amazing!

This is the ONLY tool that can keep my hair curled for longer than about an hour! I have tried irons, curling using a flat iron, rollers, sock buns, rag curls and what have you but THIS is the only one that got me perfect curls all over my head that lasted to an extent for several days.

Now, there is a knack to using it- you must always be very sure that it is facing in the right direction, and that your hair is completely tangle-free. Also, I'd advise curling from the bottom layer of your hair through to the top layers and with a good heat protector!

Other issues I have is that I'm weak so it hurts my arm to hold it behind my head for too long!

Generally however, this is my absolute favourite tool. It takes me 20 minutes to completely curl my hair these days, and it always looks amazing!

My sister and I both got these for Christmas back in 2013 so I don't remember what the packaging was. However it works amazing!!!!! I get the perfect curl everytime! I have very long thick hair....It did take a few times to master it but once I did its great (I can style my hair in 15 to 20 mins) and I always get compliments!
She likes hers but she doesn't use it as much therefore it takes her longer to use it. She also has thick hair but its only shoulder length.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

My hair is about 3" past my shoulders and fairly thin. Unless you use a very thin strand of hair, the hair always gets caught. Maybe I am not using it right but, too cumbersome. I paid almost $ 100.00 for this iron and have used it maybe 3x. It is just too awkward to use. Pass on this style curler and stick to the standard tried and true curling iron or hot rollers. This iron sounds like a good idea, but the hair gets twisted too easily in the barrel and hurts to get out.

on 12/15/2014 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

i really love this machine, price was a little expensive but love it and really works!! my hair is thin and it works perfectly!!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought the miracurl from miracurl-babyliss.com It really amazing. The machine is so easy to curl my hair. I love it very much. The shipping time only takes 5 working days. I also used a coupon code babyliss10off. If saved $8 for me. Nice machine with the reasonable price.

I also had one shopping experience with magicqueen.com and at the first time I also had the same feeling like you because their customer service call was unavailable. I called them several times on Saturday(I bought it on Friday) and no one picked up the phone but I left voice message as I noticed that my street address was wrong. Actually they sent me an email to confirm the shipping address but I did not pay attention at that time. When I noticed that they had shipped out the item to me. I did not get any reply until Monday, their customer service called me to get my correct address, and they promised to contact DHL to fix it soon. They finally kept their words and I was happy to receive my item even though it's one day late as expected.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Attention please do not believe anything elidacurry says referring you to magicqueen to use a 35% off miracurl and other products. This is a fake website and scam to get your credit card info!!!!!

Popular Hair Styling Tools