Maybelline New York SuperStay 14 Hour Lipstick - Non-Stop Red 510

No Image

1 review

on 9/6/2013 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Although I said I would repurchase, as this does not seem to be available in US drugstores (I had to order on eBay) I most likely will not buy it again.

What prompted me to get this is Lisa Eldridge talking about it in one of her reviews. I've actually gone through the entire tube, which is pretty rare for me.

It stays on extremely well. I do not have any of the other SuperStay 14 hr colors to compare it with, so, maybe they all stay on this well. 14 hours? well no, it is not one of those lipsticks that dry into a film and won't wipe off, but it does stay on very well for several hours.

I have no idea why it is named Non-Stop Red of all things. It is a bright (BRIGHT!) coral pink. Matte finish.

Generally speaking I don't have issues with lipsticks being drying, so I didn't have a problem with it, but that does not mean others won't.

If you live in the UK or other places where this is readily available, and you love bright lipsticks, give it a whirl. If you have to order online. just know this is not IMO a red lipstick at all, and it is nice and bright.

A combination of lipsticks I own can create this color as well. Layer MAC Candy Yum Yum over top Revlon Moon Drops #712 Hot Coral.

All in all, this Maybelline 510 is a nice bright lipstick with great staying power.