SHISEIDO Ibuki Refining Moisturizer

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
SHISEIDO Ibuki Refining Moisturizer

2.8

Water Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Triethylhexanoin, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Trehalose, Peg-5 Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Behenic Acid, Alcohol, Carbomer, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Betaine, Fragrance, Silica, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycyl Glycine, Sodium Metabisulfite, Disodium Edta, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Witch Hazel Leaf Extract, Lamium Album Flower Extract, Citrus Junos Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Zingiber Aromaticus Extract, Benzoic Acid.

Doesn't cause acne and i think my skin look more white and glowly when i use this product i try so mant moisturizer but this is best one

on 1/4/2016 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Irritating! I don't even have sensitive skin but fragrance, alcohol, and irritants are not good for anyone's face. Especially from a line that's advertised as gentle.

on 5/27/2014 9:29:00 AM

Doing a review on all 3 products. This is the second line from Shiseido I have tried (I love the Pureness line in summer!!). I got a sample pack from the place I work at (Shoppers Drugmart), tried it for 2 weeks couldn't love it. A month went by (yes I still had product in the bottles using day and night lol), and I saw no difference in my skin except that I was getting little bumps on my forehead. My favourite from this whole line was the cleanser as it cleaned off most of my make up and my skin didn't feel tight (I do have oily skin and usually products leave my skin tight) There's a tie for 2nd best as I kind of liked the moisturizer more than the Softener.. only reason is because I didn't really see a difference in my skin with the Softener than what I noticed with the moisturizer. I did use the Moisturizer both day and night, I do have oily skin and I was fine.. could be because the weather was still cold in Canada. The smell of the products did bug me but it went away throughout the day which was good but I think my skin got a reaction from the perfume. This line is expensive but because I get a discount it was okay but would I rebuy again? Nope. Pureness is still my favourite line from this.

on 3/6/2014 10:43:00 AM

I received a deluxe sample size of this with my last Sephora order. I'm almost out of my current daytime moisturizer and was hoping I'd like this enough to purchase a full-size. Nope.

It's a lightweight moisturizer that sinks in quickly, doesn't make me feel greasy or break me out, but THE SMELL! It's so heavily fragranced like perfume I just can't take it.

I also don't care for the packaging. The deluxe sample came in a small tube with a large, bulbous screw-on cap. The opening for the product to be dispensed out of is medium sized but I have to tap it on my hand for any product to come out. You can't squeeze the tube because it's hard plastic, so it's not user-friendly at all.