SHISEIDO Ibuki Refining Moisturizer

Filtered by eye Color : Black
SHISEIDO Ibuki Refining Moisturizer

3.5

Water Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Triethylhexanoin, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Trehalose, Peg-5 Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Behenic Acid, Alcohol, Carbomer, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Betaine, Fragrance, Silica, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycyl Glycine, Sodium Metabisulfite, Disodium Edta, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Witch Hazel Leaf Extract, Lamium Album Flower Extract, Citrus Junos Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Zingiber Aromaticus Extract, Benzoic Acid.

on 12/4/2018 2:31:00 PM

I really don't like how shisheido products are so highly fragranced & this moisturizer is typical of how highly fragranced their products are! & I got a deluxe sample of this cream which I gave to my mother Bc she has a very dry skin type the only reason I got a sample of this moisturizer & their ultimune serum was Bc of a Macy's promotion that if you bought 2 skincare products you could get the pretty red makeup bag with the samples ! So I bought 2 of their purness foam facial cleansers which was the cheapest thing they had on the menu ! LOL !

on 7/10/2016 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have used to almost finished the first bottle and realised i can't continue using it as i was have little pimples developing on my skin. Its such a shame, it was a very light and moisturising moisturizer for the mornings before you put makeup on. Maybe if you had tough skin you would probably be able to pull this off but my skin is slightly sensitive and pimple prone.

I will not be re-purchasing again.

on 7/2/2015 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This moisturizer together with the softener really helps me to reduce my acnes. I stopped using the gentle cleanser because it clogs my pores and causes more giant acnes. Let me tell you, don't use it as a day moisturizer... It can cause you to get cystic acnes. It happens to me. When I only use it at night, my skin so much better than before...

on 9/20/2013 12:08:00 AM

I have got a full size of Ibuki Refining Moisturizer which positioned to be used at night but I use this at daytime only (another version with SPF18 for daytime though) no greasy, the texture is between lotion & emulsion, quite runny

My skin is more supple, hydrated. It didn't cause any breakouts at all, my face seems smoother and pores are getting smaller (less imperfection) skin surface's roughness is reduced

The smell has a light scent ..

I'm satisfied with the result, above of all, very affordable price tag makes it very interesting product