SHISEIDO Ibuki Refining Moisturizer

SHISEIDO Ibuki Refining Moisturizer

3.1

Water Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Triethylhexanoin, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Trehalose, Peg-5 Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Behenic Acid, Alcohol, Carbomer, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Betaine, Fragrance, Silica, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycyl Glycine, Sodium Metabisulfite, Disodium Edta, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Witch Hazel Leaf Extract, Lamium Album Flower Extract, Citrus Junos Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Zingiber Aromaticus Extract, Benzoic Acid.

Doesn't cause acne and i think my skin look more white and glowly when i use this product i try so mant moisturizer but this is best one

on 10/23/2016 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This has been my moisturiser of choice since around May this year. Started with a mini bottle from a gwp and when that was finished I purchased the full size. A bit pricey but well worth it for me, especially considering there's products out there that cost much much more than this one.

I love the runny, liquid-y texture. I use two pumps for face, neck, and decollete area. It takes a couple of minutes to sink it, so I make sure to apply it after washing my face in the morning to have my face prepped for sunscreen and makeup.
I also use it in the evening after removing makeup and cleansing.
It has great moisturising capabilities, my skin often used to get dehydrated and so far there have been very few products which kept it in nice condition. It's holding up even with the weather changing into autumn/winter which is absolutely fab for me. I normally had to change my routine when the weather changed.

It doesn't leave a greasy film or any residue at all. My skin just 'drinks' this up - when I wash my face in the morning I don't feel it was just sitting there waiting to be washed off.

It comes with a pump bottle which makes it easy to apply. Due to it being opaque, I won't know exactly when it's running out but I don't mind it.
I also kept the mini bottle to decant the product in case I need to travel somewhere so I don't have to go without it.

Has a faint, pleasant scent which I didn't find irritating at all, thankfully.
All in all, it's brilliant. Really happy I tried it and will continue to repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I've had this product for a little less than a month now, but the product has worked wonders on my skin. I did not get the full product since I was only given a sample. My skin is fairly dry/normal except for my t-zone, which is oily. My skin regimen every morning is: 1) Shiseido Ibuki Gentle Cleanser 2) Shiseido Ibuki Softening Concentrate 3) Shiseido Ibiuki Moisturizer. At night, it's the same thing except 1) Shiseido Ibuki Purifying Cleanser. All these products have treated my skin well. I've already seen improvements with my acne and redness. I'm even already getting compliments! I was recently at a birthday party on Independence Day and the facepaint lady told me I had amazing skin because the star stencil she was using was creating crisp streaks, unlike other clients who ended up with blotches and messy stars. I told her it was because of this Ibuki line and surprisingly enough, she was using it too! We both raved on how well it worked for the rest of the time she did my facepaint. I'm already running out of this product because I got the sample, but next time I head to a Shiseido booth, I am definitely going to purchase this product.

on 7/2/2015 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This moisturizer together with the softener really helps me to reduce my acnes. I stopped using the gentle cleanser because it clogs my pores and causes more giant acnes. Let me tell you, don't use it as a day moisturizer... It can cause you to get cystic acnes. It happens to me. When I only use it at night, my skin so much better than before...

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this in a try me kit for the Ibuki line. This moisturizer works very well with the softener but not alone. It is VERY fragranced and my skin is sensitive to fragrances but this didn't bother it. I really like this combination, but did not care for the ibuki cleanser. I would suggest the shiseido facial whip over it. This might be too shiny for oily skin, but does work well for dry and mature skin types.

This whole line has really dramatically cleared all my acne up! I'm not someone who's suffered with acne. I didn't get real "acne" until I turned 19 and it all went down hill from there! My skin got horrible! But I bought the sample size of this whole line for 25 dollars from sephora and it included the cleaner, softener, and this moisturizer! I've already went back and purchased full sized products because I can see a difference not only in appearance as we'll as the texture of my skin! I'm someone who suffers from dramatically dry skin tho and I don't have any problems and people I know who have super slippery oily skin and the absolutely love it as we'll! I should also say that I put the cleanser on my face with the Boscai sponge! Check it out.. This skin care line& that tool has defiantly made me feel a lot more confident in my skin!

on 11/15/2013 10:04:00 PM

I try the complete Ibuki skincare and I am completely happy to do this, the moisturizer feels great and is perfect for my combination skin, I was looking for something light and rich in moisture for my skin and this is all I need, feels like silk on my skin. I use this morning and evening after the Ibuki softener and after two weeks my skin looks brighter and soft, my pores are less visibly and the smell turn my happy mood on! Super recommendable if you are looking for something easy, complete and perfect skincare.

on 10/9/2013 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I think the Ibuki line is one of the best surprices I have experienced on the market this year!

My skin is sensitive, acne-prone, clogges up easily. I live in a very cold climate as well...

I got the whole Ibuki line and I really love the idea behind it, skincare made simple for the modern day woman!

The texture of my skin changed dramatically after using the Refining moisturizer. It is thin, absorbs quickly and I don't detect that much fragrance (I am highly sensitive for fragranced products but this is really subtle).

I have been using the entire line for a week... Love it! Its so simple and nice.... Will update in a week ;)

EDIT:
My skin got really oily... I couldn't use this anymore. The texture is really nice though and I recommend this for people with normal skin.

EDIT 2:
I realized I was using way too much of product. Now I use literally a pea size amount of the cleanser, one pump of the toner and one pump of this moisturizer and I don't get oily at all. My skin is responding really well!

on 9/20/2013 12:08:00 AM

I have got a full size of Ibuki Refining Moisturizer which positioned to be used at night but I use this at daytime only (another version with SPF18 for daytime though) no greasy, the texture is between lotion & emulsion, quite runny

My skin is more supple, hydrated. It didn't cause any breakouts at all, my face seems smoother and pores are getting smaller (less imperfection) skin surface's roughness is reduced

The smell has a light scent ..

I'm satisfied with the result, above of all, very affordable price tag makes it very interesting product

on 6/3/2015 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this moisturizer. It is lightweight, not greasy- it spreads easily over your skin, and just a little goes a long way. I have fairly dry skin, and this makes my skin feel very comfortable after I use a clarifying wash.
Hate the packaging- it comes in an opaque hard plastic bottle with a very narrow neck, so you cant really tell how much product is in there