SHISEIDO Ibuki Refining Moisturizer

Filtered by age: 19-24
SHISEIDO Ibuki Refining Moisturizer

3.7

Water Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Triethylhexanoin, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Trehalose, Peg-5 Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Behenic Acid, Alcohol, Carbomer, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Betaine, Fragrance, Silica, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycyl Glycine, Sodium Metabisulfite, Disodium Edta, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Witch Hazel Leaf Extract, Lamium Album Flower Extract, Citrus Junos Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Zingiber Aromaticus Extract, Benzoic Acid.

Doesn't cause acne and i think my skin look more white and glowly when i use this product i try so mant moisturizer but this is best one

on 7/10/2016 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have used to almost finished the first bottle and realised i can't continue using it as i was have little pimples developing on my skin. Its such a shame, it was a very light and moisturising moisturizer for the mornings before you put makeup on. Maybe if you had tough skin you would probably be able to pull this off but my skin is slightly sensitive and pimple prone.

I will not be re-purchasing again.

on 1/4/2016 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Irritating! I don't even have sensitive skin but fragrance, alcohol, and irritants are not good for anyone's face. Especially from a line that's advertised as gentle.

on 7/2/2015 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This moisturizer together with the softener really helps me to reduce my acnes. I stopped using the gentle cleanser because it clogs my pores and causes more giant acnes. Let me tell you, don't use it as a day moisturizer... It can cause you to get cystic acnes. It happens to me. When I only use it at night, my skin so much better than before...

on 4/10/2015 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

So I use A LOT of Shiseido stuff (softener, 2 serums, night cream, eye cream) and this is the first product that I just flat out did not like.

It was recommended to me by someone at Sephora when I was shopping for a lighter moisturizer for summer. This has a nice liquidy texture but when it's on your face it makes it look slightly oily - not "dewy"... oily. I ignored that and tried putting less on and adding a bit of powder, but the thing that really bothered me was every time I've worn this it has caused me to break out :( I returned it to the store.

I have combination skin so it may work better for someone slightly less oily, but the heavy feeling never fully absorbed and felt 'fresh' like all their other products feel to me. Get a sample first if you want to try it!

on 12/18/2014 12:15:00 AM

This moisturizer isn't that exciting.
I loved Shiseido's Ibuki Gentle Cleanser so I bought the moisturizer too.
The moisturizer is thick and feels heavy on one's skin. As a result, it is moisturizing.
Besides moisturizing, I don't think it did anything on reducing my pore sizes and blemishes. My pores are not that large to begin with, so I was surprised this product did not reduce them at all despite it's advertised to do that.

on 5/27/2014 9:29:00 AM

Doing a review on all 3 products. This is the second line from Shiseido I have tried (I love the Pureness line in summer!!). I got a sample pack from the place I work at (Shoppers Drugmart), tried it for 2 weeks couldn't love it. A month went by (yes I still had product in the bottles using day and night lol), and I saw no difference in my skin except that I was getting little bumps on my forehead. My favourite from this whole line was the cleanser as it cleaned off most of my make up and my skin didn't feel tight (I do have oily skin and usually products leave my skin tight) There's a tie for 2nd best as I kind of liked the moisturizer more than the Softener.. only reason is because I didn't really see a difference in my skin with the Softener than what I noticed with the moisturizer. I did use the Moisturizer both day and night, I do have oily skin and I was fine.. could be because the weather was still cold in Canada. The smell of the products did bug me but it went away throughout the day which was good but I think my skin got a reaction from the perfume. This line is expensive but because I get a discount it was okay but would I rebuy again? Nope. Pureness is still my favourite line from this.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this in a try me kit for the Ibuki line. This moisturizer works very well with the softener but not alone. It is VERY fragranced and my skin is sensitive to fragrances but this didn't bother it. I really like this combination, but did not care for the ibuki cleanser. I would suggest the shiseido facial whip over it. This might be too shiny for oily skin, but does work well for dry and mature skin types.

This whole line has really dramatically cleared all my acne up! I'm not someone who's suffered with acne. I didn't get real "acne" until I turned 19 and it all went down hill from there! My skin got horrible! But I bought the sample size of this whole line for 25 dollars from sephora and it included the cleaner, softener, and this moisturizer! I've already went back and purchased full sized products because I can see a difference not only in appearance as we'll as the texture of my skin! I'm someone who suffers from dramatically dry skin tho and I don't have any problems and people I know who have super slippery oily skin and the absolutely love it as we'll! I should also say that I put the cleanser on my face with the Boscai sponge! Check it out.. This skin care line& that tool has defiantly made me feel a lot more confident in my skin!