SHISEIDO Ibuki Refining Moisturizer

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
SHISEIDO Ibuki Refining Moisturizer

4.5

Water Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Triethylhexanoin, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Trehalose, Peg-5 Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Behenic Acid, Alcohol, Carbomer, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Betaine, Fragrance, Silica, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycyl Glycine, Sodium Metabisulfite, Disodium Edta, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Witch Hazel Leaf Extract, Lamium Album Flower Extract, Citrus Junos Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Zingiber Aromaticus Extract, Benzoic Acid.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I've had this product for a little less than a month now, but the product has worked wonders on my skin. I did not get the full product since I was only given a sample. My skin is fairly dry/normal except for my t-zone, which is oily. My skin regimen every morning is: 1) Shiseido Ibuki Gentle Cleanser 2) Shiseido Ibuki Softening Concentrate 3) Shiseido Ibiuki Moisturizer. At night, it's the same thing except 1) Shiseido Ibuki Purifying Cleanser. All these products have treated my skin well. I've already seen improvements with my acne and redness. I'm even already getting compliments! I was recently at a birthday party on Independence Day and the facepaint lady told me I had amazing skin because the star stencil she was using was creating crisp streaks, unlike other clients who ended up with blotches and messy stars. I told her it was because of this Ibuki line and surprisingly enough, she was using it too! We both raved on how well it worked for the rest of the time she did my facepaint. I'm already running out of this product because I got the sample, but next time I head to a Shiseido booth, I am definitely going to purchase this product.

on 12/6/2013 8:46:00 PM

I've been using this product for over a month now and I do notice that it really smooths out and moisturizes my skin. The two things that I don't like about this product is that it doesn't absorb into my skin quickly and doesn't help with my oily T-Zone. It takes longer to absorb into the skin compared to other products that I've used. Its said to help oily skin but I don't notice much of a difference in absorbing or combatting oil excess. I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry and non-oily skin. I would buy this product again if my skin is less oily.