Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream

Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream
New packagingDream Pure BB CreamDidn't work for me

3.8

Active Ingredient: 2% Salicylic Acid Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Glycerin, Diisostearyl Malate, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Salicyric Acid, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxythyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-9, Dipropylene Glycol.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I always go back to this when it comes to BB Creams. I've tried several others, some high-end, some drugstore and not a single one gave me the fresh, natural dewy look that Dream Pure gives me. Amazing for oily skin. Evens out the skin tone and brightens without looking greasy.

on 3/5/2017 1:28:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've tried so many different types of foundations and tinted moisturizers and everything ended up looking terrible on my face. I was about to lose all hope until a friend recommended this BB cream. I have it in the light/medium shade and it's the perfect match for my skin. It perfectly evens out my face while still looking 100% natural and not caked on. I apply it with a dry beauty blender (I don't like the dewy-ness that comes with a damp blender) and apply powder over top. It lasts all day and doesn't make my combo skin any oilier than it usually gets. I can't really comment much on its acne-fighting abilities just because I haven't noticed any change in the occasional acne that I've gotten.Would definitely recommend if you want something sheer and natural but still provides enough coverage to give you an even finish

on 3/1/2017 12:51:00 AM

This was my first BB cream and I bought it out of desperation from a terrible reaction to a previous foundation from Maybelline. This one had some staying power but ultimately didn't get rid of the problem I had with flaky skin. I don't know whether or not it was because of the primer I used (also Maybelline) or just my reaction to my skin. The product also felt very oily for something that's supposed to be used for those who want some help with spot trouble in their makeup.

on 1/15/2017 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

not bad coverage and lasts pretty well, easy to use, however it made me break out and therefore i would not buy it again

on 1/11/2017 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I was totally surprised just how good this BB cream is. Honestly it's better then my Christian Dior BB cream. It's my every day BB cream that I wear and my skin loves it!!

on 12/23/2016 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This was my first BB cream, I have light rosacea in my cheeks and wanted to try some coverage for my daily routine. Unfortunately it didn't work for me, the cream has a light texture which is good but does not cover as expected and where it is applied after a while has the oil look so I have had to retouch with compact powder.

on 8/9/2016 6:08:00 PM

The coverage is easy to build! This was only $8 that I purchased at the drugstore. I'm impressed with the amount of time this has lasted me! It does help reduce the size of my pores and help slightly with my redness. However, you do have to build the coverage up a bit more to notice coverage.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I was so impressed with this BB cream because of the coverage, as well as the color. It wasn't too pink on my skin, and it was easily to apply. However, it clogged my pores badly. My skin didn't break out with pimples, but it was bumpy all over because my pores were so clogged. Once I stopped using it, my skin took some time to get back to its smooth self, pre-clogged pores.

I've read other reviews on various websites, and many people have the same issue with this product. It's a shame because I liked the quality for the price.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I used to love this stuff and I went through 3 bottles, but then I noticed the shade I usually buy in light/medium was out of stock at my local walmart for a few months. I'm pretty sure they changed the color, what used to be a yellow undertone shade that matched me perfectly is now very pinky orange and too pale for me. This was one of the few drugstore foundations that matched my undertone without looking oompa loompa orange or pink. It has a semi matte finish and could be built to medium coverage without looking cakey. Grrrr!

on 5/19/2016 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have this in the light sheer tint. When I was trying out BB creams, first I tried the Maybelline Dream Fresh one. For whatever reason, I couldn't get the product to work without being blotchy. This one, though, has been amazing. I use it on days when I want a light, natural look because of it's minimal coverage. It evens out my skin tone and is truly a life-saver for me. I will definitely repurchase again.