Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream

Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream
New packagingDream Pure BB CreamDidn't work for me

3.8

Active Ingredient: 2% Salicylic Acid Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Glycerin, Diisostearyl Malate, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Salicyric Acid, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxythyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-9, Dipropylene Glycol.

on 1/15/2017 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

not bad coverage and lasts pretty well, easy to use, however it made me break out and therefore i would not buy it again

on 1/11/2017 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I was totally surprised just how good this BB cream is. Honestly it's better then my Christian Dior BB cream. It's my every day BB cream that I wear and my skin loves it!!

on 12/23/2016 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This was my first BB cream, I have light rosacea in my cheeks and wanted to try some coverage for my daily routine. Unfortunately it didn't work for me, the cream has a light texture which is good but does not cover as expected and where it is applied after a while has the oil look so I have had to retouch with compact powder.

on 8/9/2016 6:08:00 PM

The coverage is easy to build! This was only $8 that I purchased at the drugstore. I'm impressed with the amount of time this has lasted me! It does help reduce the size of my pores and help slightly with my redness. However, you do have to build the coverage up a bit more to notice coverage.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I was so impressed with this BB cream because of the coverage, as well as the color. It wasn't too pink on my skin, and it was easily to apply. However, it clogged my pores badly. My skin didn't break out with pimples, but it was bumpy all over because my pores were so clogged. Once I stopped using it, my skin took some time to get back to its smooth self, pre-clogged pores.

I've read other reviews on various websites, and many people have the same issue with this product. It's a shame because I liked the quality for the price.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I used to love this stuff and I went through 3 bottles, but then I noticed the shade I usually buy in light/medium was out of stock at my local walmart for a few months. I'm pretty sure they changed the color, what used to be a yellow undertone shade that matched me perfectly is now very pinky orange and too pale for me. This was one of the few drugstore foundations that matched my undertone without looking oompa loompa orange or pink. It has a semi matte finish and could be built to medium coverage without looking cakey. Grrrr!

on 5/19/2016 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have this in the light sheer tint. When I was trying out BB creams, first I tried the Maybelline Dream Fresh one. For whatever reason, I couldn't get the product to work without being blotchy. This one, though, has been amazing. I use it on days when I want a light, natural look because of it's minimal coverage. It evens out my skin tone and is truly a life-saver for me. I will definitely repurchase again.

I use this when I'm struggling with some breakouts to keep blemishes from getting out of control. I bought the light shade and it is slightly too light so I will use a slightly darker powder to make it match my face

This is probably the best bb cream I've tried so far, Which is surprising since I have tried some popular Korean brands like Skin79 and Missha perfect cover.

This product comes in a small easy to use squeeze tube. It provides LIGHT coverage, but you can definitely build on this. What I really like about this product is that it literally applies like lotion and it looks natural. It applies on so light and it's so easy to remove with a makeup wipe, It won't get all over your clothes. If you're the type of person who can't stand wearing thick makeup, this is perfect for you. For some people who have extremely noticeable discoloration (redness, scarring), this product might not be for you. I know that when I'm breaking out really badly, this product doesn't really do much in the coverage department. However, on days where my spots aren't too bad, this product looks great on. ALSO, since using this (about a week) I have notice my skin has improved. My spots aren't as dark as before, my acne has improved. This is probably the only type of face makeup I'm willing to put on everyday.

Downsides. This little tiny tube of makeup cost around 9 dollars. I feel like I can literally go through one tube in less than a month. There are not that many shades. They offer light, medium light, medium dark, and dark. I have an olive skin tone (I'm east asian). The medium dark is slightly too dark for me, the medium light matches my skin, but if I put on two layers on my "bad skin" days it will look like I'm wearing a mask. This product won't help people who are oily. I'm oily and I tend to look past this since it's not that much different from when I'm not wearing any makeup. Overall, I would repurchase this again after I'm done using my current tube.

on 3/2/2016 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Thought I'd give this a try, since I like the original BB cream. This one started out okay at 7am but by 10am I needed to blot. I'm in a cold climate, so this was very disappointing. I applied it with my fingers and blended with a damp beauty blender, used the Dream Wonder powder and set it with my setting stray. I like BB creams, but this is obviously not for combination or oily skin.