3.7

Shop Now

Reviews

2.0

4 months ago

Not a fan of this at all; it’s an ok moisturizer, adequate primer, zero coverage ... nothing impressive.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairBlond

EyesGreen

4 months ago

Been using this for a few years now. I blend it with my HEMP moisturizer just to tone down the red in my skin and it applies smoothly, lightweight and not greasy! It doesn’t cake up. Very breathable and very affordable. I buy tons of high end cosmetics, face masks, hair products, but I ALWAYS run to CVS for this product and use it until the tube is completely empty. I use just a small drop every day before applying my blush and it lasts about two months. Always recommend this !!!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

5 months ago

Applies and blends even with fingers and also has SPF15 so its good for beginners or travel. Light coverage, can be used on its own or as a base for makeup. Sits well on skin, looks very natural, doesn't collect in pores or make polka dots so its good for mature skin too. Doesn't look cakey or dry but can slightly enhance dry patches if you don't moisturize first. Feels very hydrating and has a dewy matte finish that doesn't completely dry down. Pleasant very faint scent. I purchased shade "03 Light". It has a slightly orange undertone. Will probably suit most fair to light-medium skins but too orange on my very fair yellow-olive skintone. I wish they made a very fair olive or yellow toned shade to be inclusive.

About reviewer (1236 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

a year ago

This is great for the summer. I’m pretty pale so when I get alittle tanner, it matches perfectly. Otherwise I look like I got a fake tan haha. It is good for an easy, everyday look.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

1.0

a year ago

Steer clear if you have very fair skin, as the lightest color is quite orange. The cream did go on quite smoothly and had a nice semi-matte (natural looking) finish. Unfortunately it was so orange on my skin that I took it right off.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

For what it is, it's a good product. Don't expect to have a major cover like a foundation, because that isn't the essence of the product itself. I only use this when my skin looks nice and without pimples. And so, I don't use it very often and because of that I already have mine for a year. I recently tried Bioderma Hydrabio Perfecteur SPF30 with this BB cream and it looks so much better than using only the BB cream! Try to add some smoothing moisturising, I think it works better. But that's the thing, you have to try what is the best for you, because it can happen that BB cream + another cream make your skin cakey.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

I really like this product. Obviously the acne treatment in it isn't a substitute for a good skincare routine, but I definitely see a difference in my acne when I use this, and it minimizes my pores as well. It's very matte, and you need to make sure to exfoliate and moisturize well because it will cling to dry patches. If you have a drier skin type, steer clear. The finish is still a tad chalky, so I use this when I have pimples and alternate it with the Pixi H20 skin tint, which is more hydrating and has a nicer finish in my opinion. I also use rosewater as a setting spray when I use this bb cream. It's nice to get some skincare benefits from your face makeup, but I think when I run out of this I'm going to try the Misha perfect cover bb cream, since I feel like this will be too drying for the colder months.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

from

2 years ago

I was honestly expecting a lot worse when I bought this. I much prefer the IT Cosmetics CC cream but its just so expensive that sometimes I want to alternate with something more affordable, so I tried this one. The color selection sucks, the coverage is sheer but you can build it up to light.. not quite medium. It's pretty dewy in my opinion.. there's a nice glow on my face when I have this on. As for the acne fighting part, idk about that. It's nice to slap this on if you're in a hurry and rush out the door.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

1.0
from

3 years ago

Maybelline Dream Pure BB balm has great coverage, assuming you can find a shade that matches your skin tone. I have "light sheer tint," and it doesn't match my light skin, nor is it sheer. It looks like a mask on my face, smells like a chemical composition of a hot dog, claims to have 2% salicyclic acid for acne treatment but breaks me out, and it's horribly greasy and disappears on oily spots very quickly for something with kaolin in the second row of ingredients. Out of the eight benefits touted on the back, it only conceals imperfections and reduces the appearance of redness. I'm happy to throw it away and never repurchase, though I'm annoyed that I wasted money on it.

About reviewer (342 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

3 years ago

I always go back to this when it comes to BB Creams. I've tried several others, some high-end, some drugstore and not a single one gave me the fresh, natural dewy look that Dream Pure gives me. Amazing for oily skin. Evens out the skin tone and brightens without looking greasy.

About reviewer (93 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral