Jordana Best Length Extreme lengthening mascara

Best Length Extreme lengthening mascara

1.8

on 9/3/2016 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This mascara does absolutely nothing but clumps up your lashes. It doesn't lengthen your lashes at all and the wand clumps them up and when you take it off some of your lashes fall out too. It's also very flaky and you'll start to see little black pieces on your face throughout the day. Even though it was only $3 it's not worth it. A wet n wild or elf mascara can probably do a better job.

on 8/18/2016 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love this mascara. I use Latisse, a lash growth serum so my eyelashes are pretty long. having a good base to work with, there aren't many mascaras that I truly dislike but I will say that I really enjoy this mascara, and I'm surprised to see so many negative reviews. I tend to look for lengthening mascaras because volumizing ones can clump up on my lashes. This is very lengthening on me. I saw a very noticeable difference in just a few swipes. I curl my lashes, put a few light coats on and I'm good to go. I have very oily skin and a huge problem for me is smearing and smudging because of my oily complexion. This stuff did not budge for a good 12 hours - no smearing, smudging, running, or flaking. No odor. Very impressed with the price as well. My new go to mascara, this week at least =)

pros:
-very lengthening
-does not smear, run, or flake
-very inexpensive
-easy to find (drugstore product, purchased at Walgreens)
-dark black color

cons:
-if you are too heavy handed it can clump

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I was looking for a thin textured mascara to layer with another thickening formula. This is NOT it. Yes it is thin and a nice dark black. But it does not give any length what so ever. Plus it flakes like crazy especially when layered. I should have read MUA reviews first. Even though this only cost $2, it was not worth it. I expected much better from a Jordana mascara because the Best Lash Extreme and the Best Volume Extreme are great cheap mascara. Best Length is one of the worst at any price.

on 10/6/2015 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is quite possibly the WORST mascara I have ever used and I generally like Jordana products. This mascara never dried on my lashes, literally after 4-5 HOURS on my lashes, it was still very "wet". Very strange. Will definitely not be repurchasing this product again. If it had given me length, I might have been able to deal with the wet issue, but it just clumped up. TERRIBLE product.

on 7/11/2015 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

really wanted to love this, but sadly I didn't. It does give length, but doesn't give any volume. You have to be very careful, if this mascara gets in contact with liquid, you're ending up with panda eyes ( I tend to rub my eyes constantly, so this isn't any good for me). I have very sensitive eyes and this irritates my eyes, Im guessing it has alcohol in it, so its really uncomfortable until it dries out completely. Im going back to my best lash extreme (my holy grail) which doesn't have any of the problems mentioned above. I really hope jordana reformulates this and bring out a more comfortable brush.

on 7/14/2014 8:05:00 AM

I bought it for 2.99 at walgreen after i ran out of my purple tube of jordana mascara. This product never dried on my lashes. It smears through out the day on your face. I came home at the end of the night and found my face with mascara smears on my cheeks. So so embarrassing!!! SAVE YOUR 3BUCKS AND BUY THE PURPLE TUBE FOR 4.29 AT WALGREEN.

on 7/2/2014 3:35:00 AM

I'm really shocked to see the negative reviews for this mascara! This reminds me a lot of Benefit's They're real mascara, even the wand w/out the little ball at the end. With just 2 coats my lashes were super long, separated, glossy black. I tried this bc I love Jordana's best lash extreme. I like this even more. This is a Hg product for me now considering the price & performance. I have a new favorite mascara, for under $5!

I'm not really sure what's up with the past reviews on this product. I just bought this mascara today and I'm already in love. The wand is very, VERY similar to the They're Real mascara, but since I am a cruelty-free buyer, I steer clear of Benefit. For many reasons, obviously. Plus, you can get this mascara for $4 at Walgreens compared to $30 like They're Real. The wand is wide and thick, and separates each lash as it goes up. It's amazing, I only had to put on a few coats before it looked like I was wearing false lashes! So far, there has been no smearing, smudging, or flakiness. I am really impressed with this product, especially because I bought it as a spur-of-the-moment type thing.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Today I'm on the search for a fair quality cheap mascara, $6 or under. In perusing my local Walgreens I picked up all the Jordana mascaras to try and some other cheap options. Out of all this one was my worst venture. Smearing, flaking, and stinging, oh my. Initially the brush seemed to be grabbing my lashes and felt as though it would separate well. As I finished dragging it through my lashes the formula was so wet that they stuck back together, not clumpy necessarily, just not defined. I applied 3 coats with no clumps, and no real lengthening or volume, it's just darkened my lashes. The extremely wet formula never dried on my lashes and is smudging everywhere. As I've worn it it's started stinging my eyes, it's been 30 minutes, it's coming off as soon as I finish typing this! Don't waste your time on this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This did very littke for me. It separates my lashes decently and adds some color to them but is not dark enough for my liking. No volume or separation. It was 4 bucks though so no big deal.

Popular Mascaras