4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

This has become a two in one product for me. I use it as a bronzer and I like it. But also when I'm short on time and want to put on some eyeshadow quickly but don't want to have to blend or use more than one color I use this with a bigger, fluffy eyeshadow brush in the crease. It's a foolproof, quick, natural look. I've hit the pan and will repurchase. This time I'll get more than one color. You can't beat it for the price.

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

5 years ago

I actually like this bronzer it's matte which is perfect the price not bad $2 it lasted a long time on the only thing I don't like is the packaging but it's whatever I would highly recommend this bronzer

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

from

5 years ago

Bought this is glow, some find it has a sheen to it but I find it to be a pretty matte bronzer. It's hard to find matte bronzers/blush these days so at $2 it's a bargain! Color payoff is pretty good, a bit hard to blend, but looks very natural after.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlack

6 years ago

Love this cute blush and bronzer set. It adds a beautiful glow to skin. And its so affordable.

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

6 years ago

I love this bronzer! So cheap but applies really well. I bought it int he colour 'Glow' which is absolutely perfect for me as I am naturally really pale but have yellowy-olive undertones. It works great as a bronzer and to contour although I don't use the little brush, I use my own bronzing brush as I prefer to buff it in than apply it with the tiny brush however it's handy to travel with! Love.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age19-24