Sulwhasoo Snowise Brightening BB Cream SPF 50+ PA+++

Sulwhasoo Snowise Brightening BB Cream SPF 50+ PA+++

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I am Irish and have very fair skin, this BB cream is the best! Not only does it come in a shade perfect for my fair skin, but it is SPF 50!!! I think this is my favorite BB cream of all time. It makes my skin look glowing! Worth the money.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Shades Comparison Reference:
#1 - NC10
#2 - NC20-25

(All based on other people's reviews & my own experience)

- - -

SKIN-DATA: Dry/dehydrated, sensitive, clog-prone (especially to silicone), and scar-prone. Asian living on the West coast of Canada, so fairly dry climate and major wind chap all the time. 20-25 years old.

I really wanted to love this product since everyone is raving about it's moisturizing power and whitening effect (finally, a BB cream that actually delivers what's promised!) Sadly, this BB cream also contains my number 1 enemy, the ingredient Cyclomethicone. So I have to discontinue use if I don't want to have a massive breakout due to clogged pores.

PRO
- whitening effect, quality ingredients
- toothpaste tube format hence easy to control the amount dispensed
- the packaging is sturdy and not horrifying ugly
- herbal smell *

*Some might not like the herbal smell as they're use to their products smelling fruity or floral based. The herbal smell is fine if you're someone who has taken Chinese medicine before and can stomach it (or used other ginseng brands in Korea).

Notice I didn't mention coverage above? Because this product wasn't used with coverage in mind. I just wanted a product to semi even out my skintone while delivering a whitening effect. (If you really want to know about it's coverage, i'll say light-medium. It can blur rosacea but not completely hide them.)

SILICONE ALERT:
While the first three ingredients are not water or silicone, the rest of the ingredients list is FULL of silicones. As someone extra sensitive to silicones, try at your own risk.