Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush in Flushed

Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush in Flushed

4.5

Beautiful! This blush is absolutely gorgeous and would actually look great on most skin tones. It's pigmented enough that if you have a deeper complexion, you can build it and it will definitely show up looking stunningly natural, yet it's finely milled enough that if you're fair like me, one sweep gives you the perfect "flushed" look. It's just very, very pretty. The price point is affordable at around $9 CDN and the packaging is great, just a round pot with a pop lid. Easy, breezy. Great find!

This blush is so pretty and pigmented and the name fits- it really gives you this youthful "flushed" look. I have had this for a couple of years now and I wear it literally every day. It doesn't break me out and it just is a beautiful bubblegum pink. It also lasts most of the day. Would repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Shade description: bright bubble gum pink

Pros

- pigmented
- long wearing
- matte

Cons

- price

Comments: Gorgeous pink! Very pigmented and lasts all day. It's a nice bright yellow pink. I do find these to be on the pricey side, but a little goes a long way.

Will repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Skin tone: Asian - Light beige with yellow undertones.
Skin type: Oily and sensitive.

I have yellow skin so orange or peach coloured blushes are not flattering for my skin. I realized that I needed a bright pink to give that youthful pop of colour and I came across this blush. I was deciding between Flamingo (a popular colour on MUA) or Flushed (new colour I believe with little reviews). I decided to choose Flushed. It's a bright bubblegum pink with a light shimmer. At $10, it's not exactly cheap but it's not too expensive either.

PROS:
- Comes in a small sleek magnetic compact
- Blends well. Fine powder.
- Looks youthful.

CONS:
- Powder cracked a little and some broke off. (I didn't drop it, not sure what happened)

Overall-
Without this blush, I feel so bland and naked. This blush gives me a very youthful glow. It's so easy to blend with a flat top brush. I highly recommend it!