Blistex Lip Vibrance

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone 2.0% (w/w) (Lip Protectant), Octinoxate 7.5% (w/w) (Sunscreen), Oxybenzone 2.5% (w/w) (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Bis-Digylceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), D&C Red No. 6, D&C Red No. 7, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Flavors, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Iron Oxides, Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Silk, Mica, Microcrystalline Wax, Mineral Oil, Ozokerite, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Paraffin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polybutene, Polyethylene, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Saccharin, Silica Dimethicone Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This has a mirror--how cool! It is a strawberry flavored MLBB lipbalm. It is approx ~$3USD at Walmart neighborhood market. Total #winner !! I'm going to stock up on these. Very moisturizing & SPF normally is bitter on me, I don't know if it's my chemistry but this does not turn bitter. Yay!! :-)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

As someone who's into healthy barefaced look, I've been in an endless search of something that could radiate my face in the most natural way possible. And when I said natural, it shouldn't give a hint to people that I applied something on my face.

Hence when I found out that Blistex has this variant, I decided to ask my friend who went on vacation to the States to pick one for me. This lipbalm is not that special, I'd say, but it indeed does the job. It moisturises my lip just fine - which is good.

What I love about this one is the colour is visible on my dark lips, but it's not too overwhelming. Hence it manages to boost my natural look subtly.

Too bad Blistex isn't available in local drugstore here....

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

We were out shopping and running errand. And I mentioned to my fiancé how dry my lips were. He bought me this. It's a neutral pink(lip tone shade) that is quite smooth and moisturizing. I'm not a big lipstick girl. It's just too dry for me. This was perfect. Little color shimmer and shine. Made my lips look healthy and pretty. I like it. It contains good ingredients and a spf.

I absolutely love this product! This lip balm is like an amazing lipstick that you don't have to rip off at night. There's SPF in it to protect you from sun and it smells like berries and just a little bit of sunscreen (but it still smells mainly like cherries). I also like how its glossy. Most of all, I love the subtle berry red color. The balm is not too heavy on the lips. Normally it takes 1-2 applications to get a vibrant red color. I myself have a lot of allergies and I don't have any problems with this lip balm. Bottom line: LOVEE IT!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I usually have problems with many lip treatments that they smell and taste foul to me and makes my mouth go dry, so usually I prefer coloured lipsticks. My mom bought this one... it does taste a bit sweet, smells berry-ish, provides a light tint and shine without being overdone, gives SPF, and feels good enough for the lips. Oh, and it does not make my mouth go dry either. Great for summer day at the beach - you still look pretty, but not pushing it too much.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Bought this because I lost my Burt's Bee's Tinted Lip Balm.

I like this because it has SPF, but that's it.

It's chunky & large. The mirror it comes w/ is impractical because it's so small. There's little pigment. Smells like cheap strawberry. Tastes like cheap strawberry.

Will not repurchase.

UPDATE December 01, 2015: After using this as my sole lip moisturizer for months, I noticed that my lips were just worsening by becoming more chapped. It didn't make sense since this was supposed to help. I actually ended up losing it & switched to a basic free Kaiser Permanente (lol) lip balm that I found in the house & i my lips improved in about 2 days!

To start, the little mirror caught my attention. I guessed it could've come in handy if necessary. Other than that the packaging is just okay. The color isn't too off from the packaging.

The stick of balm actually looks like it has pieces of glitter in it & it is a bit shimmery. I prefer matte so this was definitely not what I wanted.
It also felt a bit thick probably from the SPF in it.
The balm also felt sticky & uncomfortable. I couldn't keep it on for very long.
The color wasn't off from what it said it would be but it was just the feel & the glitteriness that made me return it.

I've always been a fan of Blistex balms and this one does not disappoint. I've found that most tinted lip balms are limited in their moisture but this one is definitely is almost as nourishing as other (non-tinted, heavy duty) Blistex balms, which is much more than a regular Baby Lips. I love that there's shimmer but its not obvious. I'm someone who likes colour but not shine on her lips. The only flaw for me is that it doesn't layer well, the colour is too bold if you apply several times, it becomes a red-fuchsia shade.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Best drugstore dupe for the Fresh lip balms I've found yet. This product is a bit more waxy & less creamy than the Fresh balms, but I like the color just as well, it also has sun protection, and it's a fraction of the price.

The color is a sheer rose that is universally flattering on all skin tones. It's fantastic for waking up my face on no-makeup days without looking overdone. Beautiful, inexpensive product that may well become HG for me!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

LET ME LOVE YOU. This is my most favourite lip product ever!!!

Let me start off by saying, I have the driest lips in the world which is part of the reason why I can't wear cute lip sticks or certain lip gloss/tints because they highlight my fine lines and skin peeling off my lips. :( I know, it sucks but Blistex lip products have helped my lips look great, they're amazing!

The Deep Renewal made my lips so smooth and moisturized and helped me survive this horrid Canadian weather. The only thing was I needed a little bit of colour!
Then, I found THIS. This has the most perfect, natural, rose tint colour to it and when you apply it on your lips, it looks SO natural, glossy, shiny, and the best part -- feels moisturized. It doesn't feel sticky like other lip tints or lipsticks since this is a tinted lip balm. The smell is a plus too! It doesn't really particularly taste like anything, maybe a sweet taste to it?
I just love it so much! I usually don't put on lip balm/lip tints without having a mirror but the way this applies so perfectly and smoothly, I just put it on anywhere without having to worry.

A plus that this has is that it has a mirror on the top of the cap so that when you take off the cap you can use it to help with application! So cute.

You guys have to try this! It's amazing. I would repurchase forever.