Shu Uemura glow on blush in peach p47

Shu Uemura Glow On P Peach 47Shu Uemura blush P peach 47

4.5

on 11/16/2010 10:34:00 PM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

This is my everyday blush and I love it! I especially like this on days when my complexion seems more dull. Its a peach with a subtle hint of pink in it, and on my skin the pinks of blushes usually become more apparent. I can't seem to find a blush that is a true peach. That aside, this blush is perfect - it lasts all day and provides a sheer wash of color that is buildable, and it gives my skin a candlelit-glow. I think Shu products are one of the most understated in the market. I've used 2 blushes, oil cleanser, eyelash curler, pencil liners; the quality is always top notch. The lasting power is also excellent, although sometimes it becomes deeper throughout the day. Maybe oxidation? I don't know. The packaging is a real pain as it gets really messy with product and its real flimsy. I dropped a Shu blush once and the 2 halves can no longer secure together. I would repurchase this product when I run out, but I also want to try the Peach 44!

on 9/28/2010 4:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I got this about a month ago when my friend got a birthday discount of 20% at a local department store here in Singapore and let me get in on the action. It turned out that the discount wasn't applicable on beauty products, but I still bought this at full price (S$42 = US$31) because it was the perfect peach blush on my NC40 skin. The texture is a dream, blending easily, and while I won't say it only takes one swipe, you don't need a lot of blush to get some decent colour pay-off so it looks like the only reason I'll have to visit the Shu counter is to get more colours. I like the clear packaging, though the loose hinge scares the crap out of me every time I open it. I have Nars Gina, which I bought (got my friend to buy in Thailand - nearest counter is in Bangkok!) because of online reviews by olive-skinned girls who swear it gives the perfect peachy glow, but the colour is too forced on me (though I love Nars, truly). Shu's P 47 has more pink to it, and goes on a bit more sheer, so it's easy to build up to a soft glow or a warm flush. If you have olive-ish skin, which looks pretty meh against orange, but is often prescribed to try a more 'natural' peach cheek, you might want to look into this before checking out Gina.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Love it. Bought one, then went back the next day and bought another 2!!:)
Not orange- a true peach tone. Makes you look flushed. Silky application. Hooked!

on 5/18/2010 10:19:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I've been using this for quite a long time ;;
But I love the colour. When I first went to buy it I wanted a natural peach colour to wear for all ocasions, casual to dinners and stuff. It was also to replace my old blush as it was looking a little weird lol.

A few things about it is that its very pigmented in my opinion so I don't need to use a lot for a natural glow. Theres shimmers in it which is a plus for me since I like shimmery things hehe. Also it lasts for ages so well worth the money.

As my friend and I cosplay, we tried using cream blush as an alternative for as it tends to stay longer than powder blushes as we found this tends to get rubbed off onto our wig every now and then. But in photos this blush actually looks much better as it blends into the skin more and makes it easier for balancing the lighting on the face.

So yeah, its great for natural looks as well as photos =D

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i can't tell you how much i love shu uemura blushes. i picked up this color when i was visiting hong kong, and it compliments beautifully on my nw30-35 skin. it gives you that wonderful, natural glow without being overly shimmery. the color is extremely buildable but you got to watch out for applying too much because it'll end up looking very powdery on the face.

I just got this today and was a little skeptical as the color looked a little too light for me...but once I swirled my brush in it and applied to my cheeks it became a true warm peachy color, great with my skin tone ( nw25-30)! I have been using cream blushes for awhile now and this has the same great staying power without the balminess of a cream blush the blush seems rather small for $21, but it is very pigmented and you only need a swipe...definitely will repurchase this! This may just be HG quality!!

on 7/11/2009 1:07:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've been using the P Peach 47 blush for years as either a daytime blush or if I want a subtle peach glow. This is one of the Shu products that makes me want to try their other blushes over Nars.

My skin tone is medium with yellow+olive undertones.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just bought this blush recently and I love it. The color is very natural, the pearly sheen does not look flat on my cheeks and superb staying power for my oily skin. I just hope shu blushes have mirrors like nars but overall I would definitely repurchase.

Very good pigmentation. Nice see-through packaging, very easy to use. However, this shade is too orange for my after applied on the face. It does not really seem that orange in the pan.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Gorgeous peachy color! I've been finding this kinda color for ages, not pinkish, not orangey - finally! Blush is NOT very pigmented, i used the shu blush brush to apply and had to layer a few times to build up the color. But i would consider it being very blendable though. The only downside is that the blush case will spill over the powder once you tap your brush on it, i imagine it can be messy (i'm a clean-freak, haha).

I would love to try out other Shu blushes having tried this one.