4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Works great for my needs, I only wear makeup for a few hours daily, but it's not great for long wear use.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3.0
from

2 years ago

A little bit disappointed. Does a good job at setting up the make-up, but my face gets shiny after two hours.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

It gets the job done, mattefies the skin and keeps it matte for a few hours. The only bad thing is that it's not very longwearing - I did get shiny after a few hours.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Olive

2 years ago

Well typical story, off on holiday aboard in UK and sure enough suitcase takes a later flight...what is a soul to do? March into the first Drugstore (Chemist as the refer to them) you see and frantically search for your own trusted brands. HOWEVER I was fortunate enough not to find my fav pressed power which is frankly $$$$ in a stylish compact with mirror and applicator. Instead only thing looking like a skin match tone is this local Rimmel Pressed Powder in a plastic glorified petri-idish from your grade 10 Biology class. Cost $ barely and performance, wait for it OUTSTANDING. Simple straight ahead powder offering nice medium coverage, no scent , no irritants , no fancy pkg or fancy price tag. It just works. Bought 3 before coming home and with the money I saved from buying my former brand, why I will just Have to book another holiday!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Tan

2 years ago

I have really oily skin and the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation is my HG; it keeps my makeup on point from start to finish and doesn't require a setting powder. I do however use the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder (in the shade "sandstorm") around my eye area after applying my foundation and concealer. I use Kryolan's Dermacolor concealer around my eyes, which can tend to crease if not set with a setting powder. This product is excellent at mattifying, has great oil control, natural finish, keeps concealer from creasing and is really affordable. It also keeps my eye makeup in place all day. If you do use it as a setting powder on your entire face, be careful not to use too much as it can easily make your makeup look cakey.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

I was looking for a dupe for MAC studio fix powder and this was suggested . On my skin, they look almost the same. Keeps my face matte . I don't like the smell of this powder though and the packaging sucks, but for $5 this is a really good deal. Don't use too much or it will make your face look dry .

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

3.0
from

3 years ago

I LOVE this powder BUT it makes me breakout! i am so so so disappointed because i absolutely love the finish, oil control, stay-power, and price of it. i will forever be sad because I don't think i'll be able to find something even close to this that DOESN'T make me breakout....any suggestions?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

3 years ago

I repurches this powder since I discovered Revlon colorstay foundation,and trough the years I discovered that it works perfectly only with that. It last almost all day at work,but on other foundations it gives a cakey effect.When Im in a hurry and I want something safe I use it,thats how I know I doesnt have to think about retouching my makeup troughout the day.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

2.0

3 years ago

I had used this powder for a while- but then once i started trying out different foundations, I was wondering why they all sucked. I EVENTUALLY REALIZED IT WAS THIS DAMN POWDER THAT I WAS CONSIDERING MY "HOLY GRAIL" LOL. I have very oily skin on my nose, especially. This made my foundation seperate and look splotchy on my nose :( and not to mention how many times I had to buy a new one because of how many times it would break. ugh. I think the "great"ness of it is al on everyones heads thanks to youtube gurus.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

3 years ago

My daily go-to! I have oily skin that mostly only needs a thin layer of product to blur and mattify the skin - this product does the trick! It has light coverage, keeps me shine-free for about 6 hours and doesn't break up at the end of the day like most powder products do on me + it keeps any concealer from creasing under my eyes! I usually use it on top of any concealer that I may have used under my eyes and around my nose, as well as all over my face for a little coverage. This product doesn't do much when applied with a brush, but works like magic with a powder/velour-puff! It can have a tendency to go a little powdery on my nose and between my brows, but I'm usually able to fix that with a big fluffy brush to brush away the excess. Pros: - Mattifying & blurring - Long lasting - Great for light coverage - Incredible price point Cons: - Powdery if too much is used - Bad packaging - breaks easily Have repurchased 3 times and would absolutely repurchase again!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair