L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga

L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga

3.5

Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Steareth 2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Silica, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Mica

on 12/3/2017 4:54:00 AM

Flexible wand makes application difficult and irritating. Actual mascara is okay but doesn’t do a lot to volumise. Wouldn’t reccomend

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HG mascara for me! I am currently on my 5th tube I think, and it will always be my go-to mascara. It does everything it proclaims to do, lengthens, thickens, and is really black. However, to achieve the "manga" look, you will have to apply several layers. If just applying 1-2 layers, you will get the "my lashes but better" look which I love! Will definitely repurchase again!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

One of the best drugstore mascara that available in my country. My issue with most of drugstore mascara in my country is, I always feel a very uncomfortable itch whenever I apply it on my eyelashes (even in every maybelline mascara that available in my country). So I impressed because I don’t feel any of those strange itch when I use this mascara. For how it looks on my lashes, it does its job, it works on my lashes. Overall, it’s a good mascara.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Honestly I didn't really like this, made my lashes stick together and makes them clumpy. Love the design of the product but damn this does not look good on my lashes.

on 6/17/2017 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

At first I had a hard time applying this mascara. It's so black, so lengthening, so pretty but it always made spider lashes. Once I figured out to separate my lashes at the root with a qtip or my finger this mascara became unbeatable for length.

It lengthens the lashes so much with only one coat. It can feel a bit heavy the first time you wear it but that goes away quick. For sweet, innocent eyes or dramatic looks I would ALWAYS recommend this mascara, BUT also advise that it takes a bit of playing around with to get right.

The wand goes right to the root of the lashes and works great for bottom lashes as well. Love it.

This mascara is awesome for my short lashes, it does its purpose. Just be careful when apply because it can get clumpy: cleaning the applicator from the excess before putting it on may help.
The texture is fluid and smooth, very pleasing to apply. I have the black and the pigment is beautiful and quite matte.
I don't mind if it makes the spider lashes effect sometimes, but you can easily avoid that with the right application.
I was not enthusiastic of the packaging: the brush is large which is good if you manage not to touch your eyelid, but I can't understand how to flex it (you can see the flexible bar in the photo).
Also try in all ways to keep the closure clean because some product tends to dry on it and it doesn't close well anymore. At least remove it once a while or the inside will get too much air.
P.s. I got it as a gift with a kit but I would say the price for the single piece is reasonable

on 5/21/2017 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

Doesn't work for me. I've tried it quite a few times, even with a different brush but the result has always been the same: my lashes would stick together and you could clearly see the individual fibers. Perhaps that's the idea of "Manga" but definitely not the kind of look I like. The "bendy" brush doesn't seem to make much of a difference to application.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My current mascara of choice! I wear this daily and am on my second tube. When I had finished my first tube I decided to get the Covergirl Lashblast to try something new, but it didn't even compare and I went out and bought the Miss Manga after using Lashblash only two or three times!

Miss Manga - excellent volume and length, very dark as well. I would consider this a more "dramatic look" but with my lashes I need it lol. I also really like the brush because the bristles are very long so I find it coats the lashes better :) Removing it is a bit hard I think, because I use the boscia make up break up cleansing oil and sometimes I find there's still some left. But it's not major just a little bit. Overall I would continue to buy and buy again!

on 6/9/2017 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Love the formula and the brush.

on 5/16/2017 12:16:00 PM