L'Oreal Miss Manga

L'Oreal Miss Manga

3.5

Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Steareth 2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Silica, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Mica

on 7/23/2016 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I Really like this mascara. Great length to lashes, didn't clump for me at all. 2 coats and it looks fabulous. Really opens up your eyes.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Overall I think that it is a nice mascara however when I seemed to use it sometimes it would make my lashes look spidery. However, I still love this mascara & I also love the new addition to the line 'Miss Hippie', I would definitely recommend for length & volume.

To Read all 531 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/10/2016 12:17:00 PM

I found this mascara on clearance at Walgreeens. I had high hopes for it. I only paid $4 for it so my expectations were not that great. It does not stand out to me. It is ok, but nothing I can't live without.

This product for me, is a cheeper version of Lancome Drama and I like it. It's longwearing with no fallout. It is a bit clumpy, so if you're not into that look, I recommend trying something that works better for your preferences.

on 5/12/2016 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this because I purchased the Ms. Manga Rock and, while the that mascara resulted in spider lashes, I was impressed enough with the volume and length it gave me that I thought the regular Ms. Manga, with its fiber brush, might give me more of that "feathery" length and volume look that I love. I've also had pretty good luck with the L'oreal Voluminous line in the past, and L'oreal Voluminous Million is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras.

Ms Manga is pretty darn good for feathery length and volume, and the tapered brush head works well on upper and lower lashes. There is some fallout, especially as the formulation dries, but it doesn't leave my lashes quite as crispy as Manga rock and is easier to get off with a good face wash or makeup remover. It would be up there with my HGs (Maybelline Full n' Soft, Tarte Lights Camera Lashes 4-in-1) if it wasn't for the jointed "360 degree flexor" brush handle which I feel detracts from the amount of precision and control I have during application and makes the mascara take longer to apply. I eventually got used to it and finished my tube, but it was annoying enough that I won't repurchase.

on 4/13/2016 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I wear natural looking false lashes everyday and am never too bothered by what mascara use because of that.
I generally have a few mascaras on hand such as the l'oreal tubing one, maybelline full n soft,
Roller lash.
I saw someone use this on YouTube and couldn't believe how great it looked on her so I got it asap.
I love it! It is as close to the false lash look that I have yet to find in a mascara. I wore it today with just a few individual cluster lashes instead of the full strip because it was that good.
The black is so black that it defines the eyes as well.
I wear contacts and even if I rub my eyes, there is zero smudging, flaking or feeling like I need to be careful. It doesn't feel heavy.
It's not for those who want a natural look but for those who want a well defined doll-eyed look.

EDIT: I can't recommend this mascara anymore because it becomes dry almost immediately.
I guess if you don't mind buying a new one every 2 weeks, it might work..but who wants to do that?

i dont know why this mascara doesnt hold up the curls of my lashes. i thought i apply too much, but then i only apply 1 coat and its still the same:( am i applying it wrong or what?? i really want this mascara to works because i see alot of good review of this:(

on 3/28/2016 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I picked this up one day because I thought the packaging was adorable, I'm also a really big fan of anime/manga big lashes. I have naturally straight asian lashes, I thought it'd make my eyelashes cute but it gave me the worse spider eyes ever. It was too clumpy, and ran out/dried out in the bottle far too quick. For its price It's okay, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with short or straight lashes.

on 3/19/2016 6:44:00 AM

I'm into my second tube. It's inexpensive and does a basic everyday lengthening job. It gives some nice volume and comes in the blackest black which I like. With one or two coats it stays on all day and doesn't smudge. Too much and the lashes stick together. So I will not recommend it for those looking for thick volume with many coats of mascara. Best used with a curler. Washes off with waterproof eye makeup remover. It's not a magic wand with everything I want in it but it does a pretty good job.

My lashes are kinda medium- short so I've tried many mascara products to make them look longer and Miss Manga Black Angel helped me to achieve that look. I honestly love it. It makes my lashes look longer and it adds volume, they look darker and it makes my eyes look bigger at some point(I have really small eyes something like asians and my lashes are curly like really curly). I guess it won't work for everyone the same but it works perfectly for me. ^^

Video Reviews & Tutorials

L'Oreal Manga Mascara Girl Get Glamorous Review & Demo by girlgetglamorous - Molly

Review | L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara by SerafinBeauty