L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga

L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga

3.5

Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Steareth 2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Silica, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Mica

Good job, L'Oréal: I love/hate this mascara. What I love: - sweet packaging - Manga all the way! - brush is something different - formula is good from the start What I don't like: - I can't handle working with the way the bruh is constructed (if you used it once, you'll know what I mean) Overall, I would buy this again when L'Oréal would sell it for half the price.

on 4/1/2018 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have a love, hate relationship with this mascara. L'Oreal mascaras are great at holding a curl and making my lashes look like the bomb dot com. BUT. I just cannot deal with how difficult it is to remove this mascara! It doesn't matter what I use on it - it refused to come off unless I spend time in the shower to wait for it to loosen up so that I can drag my fingers through my lashes to pull the gunk off.

As much as I love how this makes my lashes look, I will not repurchase. I dont think it's worth the hassle of trying to get it off and risk pulling out lashes.

[1]

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this mascara. For some reason, I was not down with this mascara when I first tried it; maybe due to a day in the sun and have oily under eyes. However, upon giving it another shot, I fell in love. It does not smear as I first thought it would and wears pretty well without flaking. The brush is decent and distributes the product well and fairly evenly. It makes my fine lashes pop and has pretty good lengthening capability as well. Overall, I'd say this is excellent for every day wear and is buildable without caking or looking too spidery. I love most of the L'Oreal mascaras, but this is one of my favorites. Love the cute tube too!

on 3/17/2018 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Not volumizing, lengthening nor curling. Makes your lashes stick together. The flexible wand is useless.

on 1/19/2018 1:53:00 PM

Had high hopes for this one. What a disappointment! Don't waste your money.

on 12/18/2017 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Ladies, (or/and gentlemen) it does the job. L'Oréal are known for their fabulous formulations and to that I hold no complaints, this mascara is formulated very well. Not so flakey, not too runny, decently buildable and black as can be. ON TO THE HOT STUFF! THE WAND* IS THE STAR OF THIS SHOW: A mascara wand will often tell how a mascara will perform and what I've noticed about this particular design in the Miss Manga is that it's very very bendable and flexible, the wand begins with a thick long bristles that gradually thin up to a tiny tip that is probably designed to reach the difficult corners and help with the "Butterly" effect. It's still hella bendable! Is that a bad thing? Not at all, I found it very complimenting with the way it spreads most of the product at the roots of the lashes and then naturally flicks up with no pressure to the tips of the lashes giving them a voluminous look, but that makes it your not standard you-comb-yourself-all-the-way-up mascara... so do keep it in mind. This flickery brush needs to be your cup of tea. Have fun gorgeous!

on 12/3/2017 4:54:00 AM

Flexible wand makes application difficult and irritating. Actual mascara is okay but doesn’t do a lot to volumise. Wouldn’t reccomend

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HG mascara for me! I am currently on my 5th tube I think, and it will always be my go-to mascara. It does everything it proclaims to do, lengthens, thickens, and is really black. However, to achieve the "manga" look, you will have to apply several layers. If just applying 1-2 layers, you will get the "my lashes but better" look which I love! Will definitely repurchase again!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

One of the best drugstore mascara that available in my country. My issue with most of drugstore mascara in my country is, I always feel a very uncomfortable itch whenever I apply it on my eyelashes (even in every maybelline mascara that available in my country). So I impressed because I don’t feel any of those strange itch when I use this mascara. For how it looks on my lashes, it does its job, it works on my lashes. Overall, it’s a good mascara.

This mascara is awesome for my short lashes, it does its purpose. Just be careful when apply because it can get clumpy: cleaning the applicator from the excess before putting it on may help.
The texture is fluid and smooth, very pleasing to apply. I have the black and the pigment is beautiful and quite matte.
I don't mind if it makes the spider lashes effect sometimes, but you can easily avoid that with the right application.
I was not enthusiastic of the packaging: the brush is large which is good if you manage not to touch your eyelid, but I can't understand how to flex it (you can see the flexible bar in the photo).
Also try in all ways to keep the closure clean because some product tends to dry on it and it doesn't close well anymore. At least remove it once a while or the inside will get too much air.
P.s. I got it as a gift with a kit but I would say the price for the single piece is reasonable