Pupa Pupa Proffessionals BB Cream + Primer

Pupa Pupa Proffessionals BB Cream + Primer
Pupa Proffessionals BB Cream + Primer

4.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

It's an amazing BB cream, my all time favorite, almost acting like a sheer coverage foundation, stays matte on my skin for a decent amount of time, but the shade range is literally so depressing, even the lightest shade is way too dark for my skin.

on 8/4/2016 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Ok I didn't buy this personally but one of my dearest friend, totally unaware of the beautiful make up world out there, bought on suggestion of the sales assistant in a shop. Well that was a deal! She borrowed it for a couple of days as I was curious to try it, and needed me to curate her make up for her wedding day, trying to find out if the product would have survived all the sweat and tears of her special day. It surely did!
The formula sounded weird at first: unless it was like a thick, korean-like bb formula, how could it work with a silicone based primer? Knowing Italian brands' taste for bb formulas, it sounded like a hot disapponting mess without even opening it. But I was too curious! She provided the shade 01 Nude (was it called Nude? Surely it was the n.01) which was lighter than one can suppose, more on the ivory side, and cool toned. Well this time Pupa delivered something really beautiful: the primer helps spreading the product like wonder, and gives a nice glow. The bb part itself it's really covering yet natural, I did the base both on me and on her with my fingers, and the RT sponge rested still on the table, unused, not needed. It covered her freckles almost completely and lasted a good amount of hours (morning + afternoon) in a huge heat, many kisses and many tears!
I'm thinking of buying it for myself because I really appreciated it! Recommended!

on 6/22/2016 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a product I bought solely regarding MakeupAlley reviews, since there is not much informations out there about this bb cream...and I made the right decision. I've always struggled finding good bb cream for my combination (going to oily) bb cream, but this one is PERFECT. A little goes a long way, it dries on skin very fast and it dries matt...but not uncomfortably matt, just the right amount of matt. Coverage is great for a bb cream, of course it is not as high as in a foundation, but it evens out your skin like a dream and it feels like you are wearing...nothing! Sometimes I apply a bit of moisturiser before I put on my bb cream, but sometimes I apply it directly on clean face, depends on my face day ( am I very oily that day or not). It feels moisturizing, smells great ( not to strong, a light fruity scent) and it should act like a primer, but I never tried using foundation over, so I would't now. Only objection I have is price, it's a bit expensive for my taste (around 16 €), but I have a feeling it's going to last me for a while...overall, one of the best products out there :)

on 4/9/2016 10:38:00 AM

This is the best bb cream/foundation ever! I have tried lots, but have not seen any better!

on 9/26/2013 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's wonderful. It indeed feels like I've got nothing on my skin, however skin looks unbelievably good. I've switched to this from my Garnier BB cream (in Light), which pales in comparison with Pupa's BB cream (in 001 Nude):

- Garnier feels oily and I get a greasy look after a few hours. Pupa mattifies while making skin look healthy
- Shades are horrible - once I lose my tan, it goes on as orange on my skin. Pupa's 001 Nude is a beautiful shade for me for all seasons but summer.
- Coverage is slightly better than Garnier's and is buildable, while Garnier's isn't (becomes a deeper transparent hue of orange)

I am really happy that Pupa released a BB cream. (When I heard they did, I went to buy it in a snap.) Once again, their product is high quality as always.

I purchased the Cream in 001 nude as my skin is fair.

So, what did the product promise and what did it do to my skin...

I'll go with the order written on the box.

Primer? Yes. That worked great.

Moisturizes? It did, in a sense where the cream glide easily on my skin. But it does not feel sticky or heavy in any way. In fact, it feel like I got nothing on my skin.

Perfect and evens out skin tone? Yes. My pores are smoothed out too!

Enhance and brightens the complextion? Yes. My skin radiate in a healthy soft glow.

Increase makeup-hold? Tried it all afternoon till evening, holds fine.

I'm really happy with their BB Cream. It got a soft perfume but nothing aggressive. In fact, I love the smell a lot. I touched my face 20 minutes after applying it and it felt like I had nothing on my face.

So overall, more than pleased with the product.