NYX Professional Makeup Makeup Setting Spray - Matte Finish

Filtered by skin type : Other

2.3

Price: $

Price: $

Water / Aqua / Eau, Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Sodium Salicylate, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Mahonia Aquifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

It didn't work for me. Complete waste of money

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Yeah, so this was a total fail for me. I bought it because it wasn't expensive and I love myself a matte look, so I thought, "Hey, this will be perfect!" This really didn't do anything except make me look shiny and glittery. If you want a REAL setting spray for a reasonable price, go with Ben Nye Final Seal. It actually works and keeps me matte, as opposed to NYX which made me look like a disco ball.

Good product!! This is better than the elf setting spray. I am sure YMMV (& that more expensive sprays may be more effective! But don't kno from personal experience). I got mine at target & I've used half the bottle. It gets used up quickly. I do notice an improvement on the longevity of my makeup Although me and blotting papers have a very tight relationship coz I am an oil slick! I will apply this after I've applied all of my makeup in a liberal fashion. It smells a bit chemical but no big deal on the scent. I do want to replace it with a higher end setting spray next time if possible so I can compare it at least. YMMV!! But NYX has some really good affordable products. Good line!! Glad it's finally available at target not just Ulta's around here & 1 Meijer.

Video Reviews & Tutorials