NYX Professional Makeup Makeup Setting Spray - Matte Finish

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

3.5

Water / Aqua / Eau, Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Sodium Salicylate, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Mahonia Aquifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Phenoxyethanol.

So i read loads of reviews about this, I have dry skin but love at matte look because I tend to get oily towards the end of the day. I used this on dinner out, I put it on at 3 and took makeup off at 10. It didn't really do much it probably provided an extra hour, it wasn't matte at all though. S till looking for a setting spray, also I think You would run out quickly as I have only had it for a week and I have already used over half the bottle

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is one of the better drugstore setting sprays that I've tried in a while. The Wet n Wild one didn't work well for my oily skin. It didn't make my makeup last any longer than it usually did. This NYX one has become my holy grail! It lasts the whole day and my skin looks so much better at the end of the day. This is $7, which I personally think is a little high for a drugstore setting spray. But I will continue to buy this if it keeps my makeup on though.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I don't have severely oily skin, but maybe an hour after applying this spray my face was already a little bit oily. It didn't keep me matte at all.

However, it does minimize the cakey look after applying powder, and does not aggravate my sensitive skin. There are definitely better drugstore setting sprays.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I've bought my third bottle of this now and it is so good! My skin tends to react really weirdly to most foundations (I have dry skin, but whenever I wear makeup it becomes oily within a few hours) and when I spray my face with this after priming then follow with foundation, powder, and this again, my makeup lasts all day without budging.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Makes your face just wet

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I like it and I use this everyday. I'm not sure tho if it makes my makeup matte, but it helps my face not to look so cakey! It doesn't stay throughout the day so you have to re-apply.

Love

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This product is pretty okay. It's gives you a matte finish when first applied, but I sometimes find myself reapplying it maybe one or two more times throughout the day. I am oily, but I don't consider myself very oily, so for a matte setting spray, I don't think I should need to reapply it as often as I sometimes do. I'm also not so fond of the chemical smell that this spray gives off. On a good note, the setting spray is small enough to fit into your purse or bag when you are on the go.

I really don't have anything good to say about this product. I didn't notice it helping my makeup stay on my face at all. In fact, whenever I would spray it on my face, I'd close my eyes and when I opened them, it had re-wet my mascara and made it come off under my eyes.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

love this spray. after trying UD all-nighter spray and wet n wild's setting spray, i've definitely stuck to nyx's!! it makes my skin look naturally matte for up to ~10-12 hours. my makeup doesn't move at all, no smudging or fading, or anything like that. it's great. there's a ton of product, and it last a long time. i've rebought 3 times already :)