Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil

Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil
12 Hour Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil12 Hour Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil

4.1

Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19 /19 Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate / Polyhydroxystearate / Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-D-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol.+/-May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Carmine (CI 75470), Carbon Black (CI 77266), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77492).

on 2/13/2018 12:27:00 AM

Goes on very smooth and looks nice at first (black) But 12 hours? Nope barely made it past hour 6 before it seemed to separate on my upper lid- never do the inner corners etc. then tried the next day with a primer. Didn't work. Maybe if I set it with powder? Still what did I expect for the price. Goes on smooth without tugging but you will have to reapply if you want it look fresh. Will try Milani or just stick with Physicians Formula.
Oh well.

on 9/9/2017 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

One of my two HG eyeliners, the other being the Milani Liquid-Like Eyeliner pencil. I have super oily skin but Asian eyes that need eyeliner for definition, so this has always been a tough category for me. I have eyeliner tattooed on, so I only need this for one of 2 uses:

1) To tightline my upper waterline when I wear false lashes,

2) To do a more dramatic cat eye for special occasions.

When I do (1) with this eyeliner it stays all day without smudging. When I do (2) with this eyeliner and set it with a setting spray (which I have to do with all eyeliners), it lasts about 12 hours before smudging. Not even Marc Jacobs Highliner or Urban Decay 24/7 pencils can go that long for me without smudging into a horrible mess. It lasts about 7 hours without setting spray.

The only con for this Jordana eyeliner is that it needs to be sharpened every now and then, and I'm lazy. I'll probably keep this around for doing (2) since it gives me nice precision for the corners when I do the "stubby cat eye" or "kitten eye" look which looks great in photos.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I had this liner around 2012-13 and it worked great. Now, it blows big time. I got it in the pure black shade. First, I tried tightlining my top lid as usual but felt it was slightly irritating. I had to go over it a lot to get the color to stick and darken, it's not as pigmented as it was before. My eyes were constantly watering, which is unusual for me. In about a half hour the black had disappeared completely, transferred all over my eyes. It performed slightly better on my top lid, but still smudged easily and color migrated with just a few hours of wear. Maybe it was a dud, but overall very disappointed.

Jordana hit it out of the park with this one. I have tried and loved the black and brown colors (haven't tried any of the other colors). These last longer on me than the Urban Decay liners and while they are not as creamy and smooth, to me they are the smoothest liner in the drugstore. Love it!

on 10/24/2016 8:22:00 PM

How do i sharpen it a normal eye liner sharpener breaking it

on 6/18/2016 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I've gone through two of these and just repurchased two more. This is the best gel pencil I've ever used. Stays on all day and can be smudged before it sets. I have a Smashbox pencil that's similar but it doesn't compare. The Jordana black pencil is super dark, creamy, and intense. I love these.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I'm shocked at the good reviews, this has been the worst liner I've ever used. I got it based on all those glowing reviews but for me, it just didn't measure up. The pigmentation was far less then the Wet n Wild Fergie pencils and it smeared really bad in the inner corners of my eyes. Waterline? Forget that! Glad it works well for so many, but for me it did not. I bought black and the dark brown one, for reference.

REALLY GREAT PRODUCT! I recently bought this at walgreens 2 weeks ago for $2.49 since I ran out of my Nars larger than life eyeliner (sample), and needed a new eyeliner. I thought I would give this a try since it was very inexpensive and I've heard good things about Jordana products. I am IMPRESSED by how creamy, smooth, and pigmented this eyeliner goes onto the lashline & also onto the waterlines. Definitely a drugstore dupe for the nars larger than life eyeliner. However,this eyeliner does smudge an itty bit on the outer corners of the eye, but not so severe to where you look like a panda bear.(Q-tip for cleanups don't hurt anyone!) OVERALL, SAVE YOUR $23 AND JUST TRY THIS, YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

on 10/27/2015 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have to say, compared to L'Oreal Extra Intense liquid pencil- this is a steal. This liner does not smudge, flake, or fade. The quality is just as good as the L'Oreal for a fraction of the price. My eyelids can get pretty oily throughout the work day and therefore my makeup sometimes will suffer ( Even with a primer). This held up for a solid 9 hours and maybe more if I hadn't of removed it then. Give a try, it won't disappoint.

on 11/12/2015 6:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

It stays all day but it smudges on me with in few hours but not that much messy that can't be erased with a clean tissue. In summer it gets extremely soft i can't even apply without refrigerating it. Extremely soft though and smooth application.