TATCHA Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
TATCHA Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder
Polished Classic Rice Enzyme PowderPolished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder

Oryza Sativa (rice) Powder, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Potassium Myristate, Cellulose, Water, Papain (papaya Extract), Camellia Sinensis (green Tea) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin (pearl) Protein, Oryza Sativa (rice) Bran, Algae Extract, Glycerin, Dextrin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

When I’m flying and don’t want to travel with liquids I ensure I have Tatcha Rice Enzyme Powder in my bag. As the product name states, this is a powder to which you add water, then lather. The container has a small opening that is covered by a little retactable tab, so it doesn’t spill all over the place when you pour a small amount into the palm of your hand. It works best with a wet face and wet hands, to lather well. A little goes a long way and it removes my makeup easily leaving my skin soft. I have rosacea, eczema and all around sensitive skin. I have no issues, it doesn’t strip my skin of oils nor does it irritate my sensitive skin. My only gripe is that it’s so expensive. I truly find this a very good cleanser and if the price doesn’t deter you I recommend it.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Beautifully works but hyped up diy ...

I made the same thing with rice flour we have at home and some cleanser.

Experimented by putting a small amount (about a pea size of rice flour/powder) in my hand, a few drops of my foaming clarisonic cleanser (any of your choice wI'll do), amd mixing with some water,.... skin was also soft and smooth.

Granted I haven't bought a complete package and just played with a sample buuuuut... I look at this and say "nice try guys" :)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have always been curious about the skin care routines of women from all over the world, and that of the Geisha have always intrigued me. I would expect nothing less for a skin care routine that has been adopted for hundreds of years to treat the delicate skin of those intriguing women who have entertained the masses and have stirred the imaginations of many. Tatcha's Classic Rice Enzyme Powder has always been a product that I've been curious to apply, especially since I have been a massive fan of Fresh's Soy Cleanser for many years. I went out and purchased a travel size version of the product from Sephora and wanted to give this product well deserved try.

The packaging is impeccable. There is a small slide which holds the product in the container, as this proved to be invaluable for fear of using too much of the powder so that I would not use it up. For starters, you have to moisten you face very well in order for the powder to efficiently go on you face, otherwise it will cake up and not lather up as well. A teaspoon is all you need of the product. Moisten you hands with the power, rub gently until it lathers up and wash your face. The packaging says that you wash you face for 20 seconds, and that's honestly all it takes. When I rinse my face off, it feels incredibly clean...almost too clean at times.

In the three weeks that I have used this product (and yes a travel sized product lasts this long), the texture of my skin has improved dramatically. With my oily/combination skin, it has initially caused me to break out, but my face cleared up immensely within a week- it's all the impurities of the skin coming up. It has also minimized my pores along with the little small spots that have come up on my skin over the years. For moisturizer, I use a few drops of Fresh's Seaberry Oil and it feels and looks absolutely amazing

I'm going to continue to use the product until it runs out and buy the regular sized bottle. I was initially skeptical of this product, however this is one of the best face washed I've ever used. I highly recommend it, provided that you have the patience for change in your skin's texture.

Video Reviews & Tutorials