Tatcha Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Tatcha Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder
Polished Classic Rice Enzyme PowderPolished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder

4.3

Oryza Sativa (rice) Powder, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Potassium Myristate, Cellulose, Water, Papain (papaya Extract), Camellia Sinensis (green Tea) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin (pearl) Protein, Oryza Sativa (rice) Bran, Algae Extract, Glycerin, Dextrin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I adore the little shaker that this rice enzyme powder is packaged in. I've bought two of the minis from Sephora. I use this after I was my face, and use about half of the recommended amount on damp skin. I find this to be very gentle, and it doesn't irritate my rosacea at all. I use it about twice a week. I still use an enzyme mask every other week for deeper exfoliation. I do feel it is pricey for the small amount you get. Until I find something I like better, I will keep using this.

on 1/19/2014 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Let me start by saying that I have very sensitive, redness prone, blemish prone skin that has become drier as I approach menopause. Since my skin began this descent from oiliness to dryness a few years ago, I had to practically stop using my beloved Paula's Choice BHA lotion which was my go-to exfoliant because my skin could not take the stimulation anymore. Even sporadic use would result in itchy, red and bumpy skin. But, now, Tatcha's Rice enzyme Powders have provided me with a way to exfoliate without the irritation. I find that I can use the Gentle powder everyday without irritation and I can also use this variant, the Classic Powder a few times a week as well. It's very simple to use: you wet your hands and face first (I find that using it after the Tatcha Camelia Cleasing Oil renders the best results without irritation) and sprinkle less than a teaspoon on your palm, rub your hands together to form a creamy wet paste and gently apply over your face. There is no need to rub harshly or vigorously as the enzymes take care of exfoliating your skin without abrasion. You need do this for less than a minute, rinse your face and you're done. After that, your face is ready for whatever other products you may wish to apply. I apply the Tatcha Brightening Serum immediately afterwards while my skin is still damp - again only a couple of drops are needed. Then, I apply the Tatcha eye cream and either the Tatcha Moisture Rich Silk Cream or the Ageless Renewal Cream - my skin can handle either nicely. And I'm done. The results are soft, smooth, even-toned, hydrated skin that doesn't react all day or night. If you're on the fence about trying this, order the sampler set and give it a go.

on 10/16/2013 5:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I had been lusting after this Tatcha set for a while, so when it was finally offered on QVC with auto-shipment & easy pay I immediately ordered. The enzyme powder is to be used with a wet face and wet hands, it foams into a luxuriously rich lather. My creams/serums went on so much more smoothly. I normally use the enzyme powder as my morning "cleanser" but you can use it whenever you please. It can even be used at night following the camellia oil for the complete Tatcha experience! My extremely sensitive, rosacea prone skin doesn't feel the least bit irritated or dry. As long as I can continue to afford Tatcha I'll never be without it!!!

***Update*** April 2014
I'm still LOVING my Tatcha set of camellia oil and the enzyme powder. I'm anxiously awaiting the delivery of their new Firming Hydration Serum that contains a rare algae that's only located in a lagoon off Okinawa Japan. The Tatcha website has it listed as being available next month (May) but it's already being offered on QVC and sold out twice already in March.

Video Reviews & Tutorials