Tatcha Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Tatcha Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder
Polished Classic Rice Enzyme PowderPolished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder

3.0

Oryza Sativa (rice) Powder, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Potassium Myristate, Cellulose, Water, Papain (papaya Extract), Camellia Sinensis (green Tea) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin (pearl) Protein, Oryza Sativa (rice) Bran, Algae Extract, Glycerin, Dextrin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol

on 8/17/2016 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This smells nice, and foams up well. I like the way my skin feels after using it, and for awhile I used it every day. Then I noticed I was starting to get these tiny zits on my forehead and cheeks, where I don't normally break out. I wasn't sure it was related to this, but I stopped using it and my skin went back to normal. Over these last few months, I've used it maybe three or four times, since I had so much product left. But lo and behold, every time I used it new breakouts would appear by the next day. I have now finally convinced myself this product is the culprit, which is quite disappointing because it was so pricey and had such good reviews.

on 1/18/2015 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Absolutely love this product. I have sensitive oily skin. Was torn between ordering the classic or the gentle formula.
The classic did not irritate my skin after the first use my skin was clean and dewy. After one week my pores are smaller, pigmentation spot is lighter.
I love the jar and the slide back opening so not to contaminate the product.
Worth every cent. Never want to be without this wonderful product.