Tatcha Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Tatcha Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder
Polished Classic Rice Enzyme PowderPolished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder

Oryza Sativa (rice) Powder, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Potassium Myristate, Cellulose, Water, Papain (papaya Extract), Camellia Sinensis (green Tea) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin (pearl) Protein, Oryza Sativa (rice) Bran, Algae Extract, Glycerin, Dextrin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol

on 2/1/2015 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Wow!! Just bought the sample box with this in it. I will definitely be purchasing the full bottle of this!! Immediately after rising off my skin felt so silky and smooth....where is was feeling a little rough and uneven from where a current foundation (Kat Von D Lockit ) had WRECKED my skin....leaving it feeling bumpy and just gross. I am already obsessed with this product. May well be swapping all my facial care products over to Tatcha!! I'm loving everything in the sample box!!! Noticeable difference with just a couple of uses!!

on 9/30/2014 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a standout product, I have used other rice powder washes, both Korean and Japanese, and this one trumps all of them, while the packaging is obviously very beautiful and expensive, the quality and price of the ingredients warrants the price tag and I use a very small amount as such i think this will last close to four months. It is never gritty and you need only a tiny amount as it is the enzymes that are doing the exfoliating and not a scrubbing action, also you want to make sure after massaging it on your very wet skin it should be rinsed off thoroughly and I followed with a skin toner. My complexion glowed and was smooth as glass and I already have a good complexion. I think anyone who tries this will be impressed, also the packaging is exquisite even the directions are printed on rice paper. Wow and double wow.

P.S. Follow the directions to a tee your face and hands should be wet so as to work up a lather, this not in the least gritty as the Feur de Lys brand. I know that Fancl , Haba and Wawaza all from Japan make a similar product but I've not tried them however I have checked the ingredients on those and they contain a lot of filler i.e.: corn starch and other cheap ingredients. They are significantly lower in price than Tatcha but about less than one quarter as good.

Video Reviews & Tutorials