Tatcha Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Tatcha Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder
Polished Classic Rice Enzyme PowderPolished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder

Oryza Sativa (rice) Powder, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Potassium Myristate, Cellulose, Water, Papain (papaya Extract), Camellia Sinensis (green Tea) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin (pearl) Protein, Oryza Sativa (rice) Bran, Algae Extract, Glycerin, Dextrin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

I am sooo glad I didn't pay for this...I got a travel sized one as my welcome gift with the hand cream purchase. I was expecting soo much more...performance-wise. I don't know why there is a gentle version of this powder, when the classic felt like nothing to me. There was zero scrub to this powder. I know they use papaya enzymes to get rid of dead skin cells, but I couldn't feel it or see any noticable results. To me, this is just a 2nd cleanse to get rid of every trace of the oil cleanser, nothing more. I am dumbfounded why bloggers give it such a glowing review.

on 2/9/2015 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I'm currently using a sample sized powder from the Discovery Kit and so far I really like it! It's a little gritty before you emulsify it, but this can be done in the hands before applying to the face. It's not as abrasive as the physical exfoliating scrubs that I've been using (Yes to Grapefruit, Ren) and is minimally scented. This is supposedly gentle enough for using day and night, but I stick to using it in the shower in the evenings only and even then my skin can feel a little dry after using this, so I'm not sure I would use it every day. The packaging is just genius! Just wish it wasn't so expensive, but if it does what it claims to do, then I'm willing to shell out a bit more.

on 1/18/2015 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Absolutely love this product. I have sensitive oily skin. Was torn between ordering the classic or the gentle formula.
The classic did not irritate my skin after the first use my skin was clean and dewy. After one week my pores are smaller, pigmentation spot is lighter.
I love the jar and the slide back opening so not to contaminate the product.
Worth every cent. Never want to be without this wonderful product.

on 10/19/2014 6:34:00 PM

Fantastic product!!! Purchased this on auto-ship through QVC along with the Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil which is outstanding, also. When it came back on air, I added a second auto-ship to continue with the discounted price on both products for another year. The cleansing oil removes all makeup including any type of waterproof mascara. Two pumps, is all that is needed. All traces of makeup and the mascara washes completely off. The "oil" does not leave any film on the skin. The Classic Rice Enzyme Powder is then used which is a very soft, gentle white foaming scrub (if you want to call it a scrub). It does not "tear" the skin as so many other products do. As soon as you rinse off the powder, you will find your skin is soft and literally glowing. This product is highly recommended. Even though it may be pricey for some, it is well worth it for it lasts several months.

on 1/13/2014 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I too ordered the dual cleanser and scrub when the Q ran it a couple of weeks ago. So far, I'm actually impressed with both the oil cleanser and the scrub! I only use the scrub once every other day. It seems that after I have used it, my sin appears whiter, or less marked/colorful? Which is a good thing! I've had some red spots that are now disappearing. I also like that you only have to use a small amount in your palm. I add a few drops or so of water to this and apply to a wet face. I rub in gentle circular motions over my whole face and then rinse. My skin looks and feels great after. Very happy with this purchase and will continue...