4.7

water, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexexiloxane, cyclomethicone, PEG-10, Dimethicone, Methicone, Cetyl ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Hyaluronic acid, Sorbitan Olivate, neopentyl glycol Diheptanoate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, disteardimonium hectorite, polymethylsilsesquioxane, adipic acid, neopentyl glycol crosspolymer, glycereth-26, sodium chloride, lauryl PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl acetate, panthenol, methylparaben, propylparaben, allantoin, bisabolol, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, dissddium EDTA, zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, yallow iron oxide, red iron oxide, black iron oxide

My friend told me about this stuff but I was pretty skeptical because I've never heard of it but it's surprisingly awesome. Good buildable coverage, doesn't transfer and is not too oily or dry for my combo skin.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

People are sleeping on this product! It is fabulous. Its a bb creme with the perfect amount of coverage. It can cover hyperpigmentation and scars without being heavy or cakey. It gives a very natural finish to the skin. The colors are great. This product also didn't break me out at all and I have almost finished the whole bottle! (which is a huge deal for me because I don't wear makeup like that).

I'd say this priduct is great for all skin types. If you're looking for a bb creme with a little more coverage but still natural looking, this is the perfect one. Great for everyday use and the price is decent too.

on 7/31/2015 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I bought this because of the great reviews, but the color was so dark that I can't use it. I used to use Kiehl's tinted moisturizer in medium so I bought medium /warm for the summer (I get pretty tan). I'd recommend buying a much lighter color than you would think you'd need.

on 7/24/2015 3:15:00 PM

Well I bought this last year and it languished in a drawer because the lightest shade was a tad too dark for me. I recently rediscovered it and I am in BB cream love!

Now I am a shade darker this matches me perfectly. Blends like a dream and looks very natural. As other reviewers have mentioned you can build it up if needed and it does not look cakey. I set it with a VERY light dusting of pressed powder and it looks awesome all day. This has been my go to product all summer and I have been using it daily. I am hoping that they make another shade lighter just for me so I can wear this year round! I may have to mix with another lighter BB to make it work.
If you are a WOC run to your nearest beauty supply and pick this up. It is inexpensive but delivers a lux look.

on 2/8/2015 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

At first when you apply this product it's going to look very orange. my shade is medium/dark, but after blending the shade match quiet well and it hardly oxidized. I set this with black radiance pressed powder. I had this as a tinted moisturizer but when I ran out of my foundation (Revlon color stay in cappachino) I had no other alternative but this and 2 my surprise it jus as good as my foundation I hardly have blemishes so it covers my face pretty well, I would say medium coverage. I have very oily skin and I don't where no foundation or bb cream without my milk of magnesia.

Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is my favorite thing ever! I used to wear Mac's BB cream in Deep and it was not deep enough but I made it work. This replaced my MAC BB cream. I love it. If i only had 1 product to use I would use this. I have 3 containers. I have one open and 2 that haven't been opened and I use as a back up. I love my this BB cream. I haven't used any other ones, why mess up a beautiful thing. This product is light it does not irrate my face, so no breakouts. It covers my acne scars really well.

on 8/8/2014 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

One of my favorite now.Surpassed my covergirl 3n1 and true match/lumi. Great coverage,natural skin look after awhile.

Update:(1/25/15) I am still in love with this product and it HAS improved my skin texture like promised.I pay $7.99 for mines

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

My skin is very oily, sensitive, and medium brown (not dark/not light- with a golden undertone). I didn't think anything could ever compare to my favorite MAC tinted moisturizer, but this my friend is a winner for a quarter of the price. I will never leave MAC behind, but this product will always be a runner up. Good smooth, creamy texture - very easy to blend. It is not at all watery or staining, it blends in like your favorite face cream. Please consider it if you haven't.

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I love this product. I went back to buy another one before the summer ends. it looks flawless on my face.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Well I don't really wear makeup on the face and decided to try this out its a good product for me not to heavy and easy to blend.