TheBalm Meet Matt(e) Nude Eyeshadow Palette

TheBalm MMN inside/eyeshadowsTheBalm MMN frontTheBalm MMN back/ingredients

on 8/19/2014 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Excellent pigmentation and very easy to blend. Shadows feel like butter and can create effortless and beautiful looks. It's great to have an all matte palette that gives you a more polished and professional appearance, or a glowing natural look. I'm so impressed with TheBalm quality, it's totally worth the price!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Best eyeshadow palette! TheBalm is such a great brand and I can't believe how much I love this palette. Before my best friend bought me this for Christmas last year, all I've really tried from TheBalm was their blush and was never super impressed.

Finally, when I tried the Meet Matt(e) Nude Palette, I was instantly shocked. These eyeshadows are so pigmented and are creamy. I know, this products aren't cream eyeshadows but they blend just like one. I recommend this product for new eyeshadow wearers as you can easily get that perfect blended look with these shadows.

I was so shocked when I put this on because it is so incredibly soft. I also love the colours as a nude palette. I'm sure you've noticed but most "nude" palettes are a lot of different shades of brown. This palette has a lot of neutral colours that people wouldn't usually consider such as a dark purple (Matt Hung/Matt Abdul), a pink (Matt Singh) and a grey (Matt Johnson).

Oh, and before I go, let's just talk about how much I love "Matt Lombardi". Although this colour is quite "yellow" this is a perfect colour - for my skin - to blend my crease colour into as it blends nicely and acts as a great lid colour. It is yellow so it cancels out the blueish tones around my eye.

on 9/9/2013 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This is the best matte neutral palette on the market. It has almost every neutral color you can possibly need in a matte finish. Wait for TheBalm on Hautelook to get it for around 40-50 percent off. Don't waste money on the UD Naked Basics.

Popular Palettes